Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

Hey Guys ! Yarrr me hearty !! Yeah, I'm still floating around in a bobble suit up here, its been a very surreal last week to say the least. Yup, as per usual, i wouldn't miss this for the world :)

 

Nobbler -> Ill give you a call over the next 2 days sometime and have a chin wag with ya : )

 

xoxox

  • Replies 354
  • Views 114.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame to hear Jp :( I'm up for head re-tension mid cruise bahahahahha.

Posted Images

corolla is painted!!! have to fix a few things up this week and give it a buff, looks great now going o look epic with a buff :dance:

 

so all going well, (haven't driven it further than to the top of the drive way in over 18months) should on the cruise

 

Paul

sweet... I'm meant to be getting a cut and polish as well just trying to get it done before the cruise so its all sexy!

my rolla isnt looking good unfortunately.

 

got the exhaust done last week, and she started cookin, all the symptoms pointed to a headgasket. so i tore her apart on the weekend and low and behold it was perfect! now you'd think id be able to get a VRS kit piece of piss.. but alas, its due tomorrow.

 

so finish it off tomorrow night. inspection friday. rego monday, but plates will likely be a week :(

 

now mazda 2 or landrover?

Hey guys. Put a question mark against my name. KETURBO has had to pull out due to work. Not gonna be able to find someone to ride shotgun in a short amount of time.

You don't need anyone else to ride shotgun.

 

I've got tools, you've got hands.

 

You saw the trouble I had with that shitter KE25 and I still made it.

 

Worst case scenario is you head back with RKE-020 but I highly doubt anything will go wrong if you let me tune it.

ryan you must come or else ill get chuck noris after you!

Nobbler, are we going to have any problems with the floods out west?

 

Will make life more interesting and fun if they are...

they shouldnt be too much of an issue, the peak periods are almost over and they should start receding soon... Thats providing we don't get more rain as well

Yeah so I thought the cruise was this weekend. Totally f@$ked both my weekends now. But should still be there.

 

(And yes, I'm a moron.)

I'm pumped for the trip, but I don't think my little rolla will make it, anyone still offering shotgun?

Btw pm me if you are, cos I'm on my phone and I had a hard enough time finding this thread the first time haha

i know someone that did but i'm not naming names.

i know someone that did but i'm not naming names.

 

lol seams a lot of people got this confused, lol

i know someone that did but i'm not naming names.

 

Hendo went....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.