2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm uploading my Captain Slide footage to Youtube at the moment.

On a side note, I just found my new Rego label for the corolla that I paid about a month ago. So I did the whole trip with an expired Rego Label......can't imagine that being a cheap fine if I happend to get pulled over.

Edited by kangaroosa

Went to pull over, slowed down, got on the grass and it locked up.

Pretty much just along for the ride after that.

Hugh88kw pulled me out with his XR6 ute, Me reversing and the front getting pushed by Mick and Alan.

Edited by SLO-030

I think we need to be careful next time guys lucky ur car wasnt to low Ryan other wise it could have been a bit harder to get out :blinks: hahah

see ya

jimi

if hugh couldnt get ya out, someone could have called me and i would have happily turned around and got ya out.

i kinda feel bad about it acutally. i promised myself i wouldnt try to keep up with everyone and just cruise out the back.. but alas the red mist got me again :hmm:

if hugh couldnt get ya out, someone could have called me and i would have happily turned around and got ya out.

i kinda feel bad about it acutally. i promised myself i wouldnt try to keep up with everyone and just cruise out the back.. but alas the red mist got me again :hmm:

Thanks for the offer mate. Big thanks to all that pulled over (Mick, Darren, Alan, Hendo, Hugh)