Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Cruise Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 373
  • Views 190k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • trippytarka
    trippytarka

    Its raining and I have my sliders on the back. I'll still be there at 830. Not sure if any o e else is coming but I'll be going for a slide if you're keen guys.

  • Clapped out
    Clapped out

    ^^^^^^^^^Call me what you want, when someone posts on a forum stating that they had put their sliders on the back and keen for a slide, good chance when this cruise has a set date the coppers will be

  • trippytarka
    trippytarka

    To the two phat boys. You clearly have no concept of reality. If you can't find a safe place in the country with most square meters per capita to have a little fun in your car. Then you are the ones t

Posted Images

  • Author

I'll hopefully be heading out on saturday to go watch some skids >;D

Alright,

 

so whats with the next cruise, seems people are parting with their rolls, better get one more blast then

  • 1 month later...

as above, before the festive season kicks in

I'm keen for one, someone else get keen on the Brisbane chapter and organise it. Wasnt the plan to do the gold coast hinterland?

And for fcuks sake, if you are in Brisbane and you like Corollas maybe consider coming to a cruise for once.

Bring a fcuking Daewoo, who cares, just come.

Oh anywhere down to the coast, i don't care,

 

See Brad and Hayden and check out this little publica also

Keen as a bean! Not too bothered where the meet is I just want to go cruising. Hopefully get my new rims this week so I'll be ready to roll by the weekend.

 

Also welcome back Reed?

+1 for gold coast cruise.... my ke26 is a virgin when it comes to cruise's

And for fcuks sake, if you are in Brisbane and you like Corollas maybe consider coming to a cruise for once.

I live in Brisbane, and I like corollas! :wave:

Edited by rianwest

I propose the 27.11 and cruise on down

  • 1 month later...

Another hills run...leading to a pub....YEAH I'm there

 

 

Another hills run...leading to a pub....YEAH I'm there

 

:D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.