Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gjm85'S Ke20 Build

Featured Replies

  • Author

At the next stage of body work. Ken at MSR is awesome at what he does....

 

post-8643-002624900 1285753480_thumb.jpgpost-8643-028074700 1285753496_thumb.jpgpost-8643-051763900 1285753515_thumb.jpgpost-8643-016102100 1285753530_thumb.jpgpost-8643-032585700 1285753546_thumb.jpgpost-8643-057030000 1285753565_thumb.jpgpost-8643-034537600 1285753578_thumb.jpgpost-8643-052897900 1285753592_thumb.jpg

Edited by GJM85

  • Replies 604
  • Views 508.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HIGH ROLLER
    HIGH ROLLER

    Mr GJM, I gotta admit, when I first saw this thread a while back, I thought "oh yeah, ke20, k-motor...ghey"....being from the everything-must-be-turbo camp myself. I just read through this whole thr

  • no paint on the wheels man, just polish polish polish..... then stop for beer..... then polish polish

  • how much your clutch end up settin ya back, and i loooove the progress and colour on it and your attention to detail is brilliant   watchin high quality builds motivates me to get my celica done too

Posted Images

  • Author

Just ordered some new lightweight Datsun A12 pushrods. The pusrod length me and dad worked out was 153mm. The A12 rods are 152mm. WOO HOO!!!

wicked should come look at the triplets bro I'm in jimboomba got a ke30 sedan ke36 pano and wagon

  • Author

may well have found my new driveline. 5sp gearbox, tailshaft, diff, leaf springs and rear drums. woot woot!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Yeah I spoke to Brendan at MSR yesterday. The 20 is ready for paint and they were starting on the boot and engine bay today. Satin Black. He think they should be onto the body by Friday or early next week so I might have it back in the next week or two.

I've been chasing this dude about the rear end driveline for about 2 weeks now and we organised for a sunday pick up and he stooged me. He then called me up yesterday and organised to drop it off for me today.

Now, I was paying top dollar for this gear on the provision it had the 5 speed box. I had to leave before he arrived so I left the money with JP and told him "make sure its a five speed box".

He rocked up with no selector in the box, so JP pulled the selector out of my spare 4sp box and surpise suprise no 5th.

Yeah I spoke to Brendan at MSR yesterday. The 20 is ready for paint and they were starting on the boot and engine bay today. Satin Black. He think they should be onto the body by Friday or early next week so I might have it back in the next week or two.

I've been chasing this dude about the rear end driveline for about 2 weeks now and we organised for a sunday pick up and he stooged me. He then called me up yesterday and organised to drop it off for me today.

Now, I was paying top dollar for this gear on the provision it had the 5 speed box. I had to leave before he arrived so I left the money with JP and told him "make sure its a five speed box".

He rocked up with no selector in the box, so JP pulled the selector out of my spare 4sp box and surpise suprise no 5th.

 

You must be spewing to say the least! good news on the bodywork though.

  • Author

Yeah I wasn't to impressed because he must've lied the whole way through or didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Either way I got the diff, tailshft and springs for less than half the agreed amount to i'm cheering.

Yeah I wasn't to impressed because he must've lied the whole way through or didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Either way I got the diff, tailshft and springs for less than half the agreed amount to i'm cheering.

 

Stoked! Can’t wait to see this beast cruising.

  • Author

Is blue star saffire from the '72 LT celica I believe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.