Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gjm85'S Ke20 Build

Featured Replies

Just thought I would throw some pics up I got when i was out at dads of the weekend

post-1262-005124600 1294216074_thumb.jpg

post-1262-085901200 1294216083_thumb.jpg

post-1262-035005000 1294216197_thumb.jpg

post-1262-025257800 1294216214_thumb.jpg

post-1262-098805800 1294216263_thumb.jpg

post-1262-085273000 1294216279_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 604
  • Views 509.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HIGH ROLLER
    HIGH ROLLER

    Mr GJM, I gotta admit, when I first saw this thread a while back, I thought "oh yeah, ke20, k-motor...ghey"....being from the everything-must-be-turbo camp myself. I just read through this whole thr

  • no paint on the wheels man, just polish polish polish..... then stop for beer..... then polish polish

  • how much your clutch end up settin ya back, and i loooove the progress and colour on it and your attention to detail is brilliant   watchin high quality builds motivates me to get my celica done too

Posted Images

  • Author

looks like its got a bad arse oil leak...

...but it doesn't. I just spilt half a litre when I was trying to fill it up with VB. :yes:

  • Author

Looks the goods.

 

Needs more dash pics. I want to see the fitment ;)

 

You have touched many corollas here, Raven. Many cars. Much respect.

  • Author

The RC sticker.

post-8643-080151300 1295416318_thumb.jpg

On its way for upholstery and the scheme I have chosen.

post-8643-068099400 1295416373_thumb.jpgpost-8643-081505300 1295416410_thumb.jpgpost-8643-073405900 1295416449_thumb.jpg

 

 

.....still waiting for my carbies

looks mad, love the interior concept gonna look awesome can't wait to see the end result.

  • Author

The hoodlining is done so I can get the windscreens in now. The rear seat is also finished. Decided to change from the loop pile to the cut pile carpet. Shithouse pics. I'll get some better ones when its done.

 

post-8643-017565400 1295509444_thumb.jpgpost-8643-086586100 1295509483_thumb.jpg

Edited by GJM85

just read through this entire thread, man your going some fantastic work, shouldnt be long until shes on the road.

 

haha I'm excited for you :)

will you paint the wheel arches black or are they getting covered too?

  • Author

will you paint the wheel arches black or are they getting covered too?

 

Yep. The wheel arches will be redone in black vinyl.

awesome love it lookin great, gives me many ideas with my celica, first plans were just blue baseball stitch everything else black but the blue pattern is swaying me haha.

keep it up gav it's nearly done man, can't be long before the carbs come back right??

  • Author

Compression test came in at between 125-130psi on all cylinders.I can't make the conversion but I'd geustimate that at around 9.7:1.

Looking nice.. Loving the rear seats, your ke20 is going to be one of the neatest on here, can't wait to see the finished product

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.