Gjm85'S Ke20 Build

GJM85

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to start logging the degradation of this vehicle. Over the past 3+ years since the body work, rust and paint flakes are coming through.

Not overly interested in trying to save her. I've had my fun, spent a small fortune and have learned many lessons. Next time I'll start with a much better body.

I'm just gonna drive her till she can't drive no more. Then ill rebuild the motor again for another rolla.

Edited by GJM85

Check out what my brother found at the Beaudesert dump. For just 5$ here it is. Proud owner of another shallow 5k.

Standard bore, bunged off 5k head with hydraulic kit. Good looking fuel pump, but look at what came out of the sump. Has 4 prong spark plugs for some reason.

Very happy chap here apart from the fact that my 6 year old son left the plug in the bathroom sink with the tap running and now I'm busy doing a water dance drying carpet with every square inch of towel in the house.

Where do we go from here? What that in the back ground?

post-8643-0-09511200-1380452808_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-46038400-1380453031_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-70332700-1380452930_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's a long story. Nye on 12 years ago my first car, a sky blue CS ke70, I gave to my old man. He proceeded to convert it too a 3T.

The original engine and gearbox (4k) was set up on a jig and donated to Flagstone State High Schools engineering department.

Now it's back home...

post-8643-0-63312900-1395226202_thumb.jpg