Steam Engine Into Corolla

xmoht

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laugh it up guys.

I know plenty about a steam car build currently underway. She's hi tech and it'll be a screamer. But there's 25 years of genius design and engineering tied up in it and about 60k last time I was game enough to ask.

yes I've seen the motor run. Yes it fits in the engine bay of the car it's designed around. And it's calculated 300hp with instantaneous power delivery.

Edited by philbey

Whn itz dun str8 swapz 4 mi vn comadore plus cash mi way

bahahahahahahaha what about the fish tank, xbox controller and your gf's VL rolling shell hahahahahaha :fuzz:

why does it always turn into a boostcrusing shit fight hahaha :?

good power with instant torque delivery? heeeey... that sounds a bit like an electric motor :fuzz:

Steam is dead. Volts for the WIN!

I saw a steam train out run an electric car so I think that you are wrong. Will this fit on a ke70? I don't have a car atm as I am getting my cousins for my 16th bday so can someone please find out. How much does a flux capacitor cost and is it better than a steam engine as I saw a steam engine out run it so better power to weight ratio??? :?

vlcsnap263853sb3.jpg