Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 Ls1

Featured Replies

Hi,

New member, noticed you has a engine conversions section, thought I’d pop a couple of pics of what can be done if you put your mind to something, stop talking about what might be a good idea and just pick up the angle grinder and start cutting. :blinks:

 

Took me two years.

Ls1, power glide, 4 link, 9 inch, molly cage, rack and pinion, 5 stud…. Fun times. Makes 300kw at the wheels aspirated.

 

Cheers,

 

Johnno

post-11814-1282911730_thumb.jpg

post-11814-1282911767_thumb.jpg

post-11814-1282911870_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johnno115

  • Replies 33
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blinks:

 

coming on the cruise to king lake? would love to see this in action

Edited by Evan G

Awesome. Has it had a run down the 1/4 yet ?

Very nice.

 

I spot some aftermarket coils, have you got the original coil looms still?

that looks friggn insane nice work man.... so when ya going to return that car to me :blinks:

  • Author
Very nice.

 

I spot some aftermarket coils, have you got the original coil looms still?

 

Hi,

Yeah i run a Autronic SM4, with an SMC running the spark. The coil connectors are standard bosh injector and coil connector if that helps, as on late model falcons ect. I hand made my engine loom and had no trouble finding what I needed of a standard loom.

  • Author
:blinks:

 

coming on the cruise to king lake? would love to see this in action

 

 

Not from Melb's mate, will be at winton at the end of the month for Performance Car Mania,

ok I tottaly didn't see that coming, how does it handle?

  • Author
ok I tottaly didn't see that coming, how does it handle?

 

 

Yeah overrated! Its got nice Nissan S15 coil overs in the front, rack and pinion, good brakes. You normally steer with your foot anyways...

Hi,

Yeah i run a Autronic SM4, with an SMC running the spark. The coil connectors are standard bosh injector and coil connector if that helps, as on late model falcons ect. I hand made my engine loom and had no trouble finding what I needed of a standard loom.

 

What I meant was I need some standard coil looms, I sent you a PM but I don't think you can reply.

your a mad c**t! love it sooo sooo neat

Droool... Just wonderful.

What happens when a Commodore and Camry get busy ?. Now we know.

 

And the number plates. So it can be registered ?.

I see nothing camry about this car.

 

That is an awesome ke20 you got mate :blinks: I looked into a ls2 for my ke36. But decided against it due to the fact that I wouldn't of been able to engineer it. If only I had the car and a shitload of money last year I couldn't got it engineered.

 

Can't wait to see more pics :jamie:

Droool... Just wonderful.

What happens when a Commodore and Camry get busy ?. Now we know.

 

And the number plates. So it can be registered ?.

 

Neither Camry nor Commodore really. More a Chevrolet and a Corolla.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.