Ke20 Ls1

Johnno115

Hi,

New member, noticed you has a engine conversions section, thought I’d pop a couple of pics of what can be done if you put your mind to something, stop talking about what might be a good idea and just pick up the angle grinder and start cutting. :blinks:

Took me two years.

Ls1, power glide, 4 link, 9 inch, molly cage, rack and pinion, 5 stud…. Fun times. Makes 300kw at the wheels aspirated.

Cheers,

Johnno

post-11814-1282911730_thumb.jpg

post-11814-1282911767_thumb.jpg

post-11814-1282911870_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johnno115

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice.

I spot some aftermarket coils, have you got the original coil looms still?

Hi,

Yeah i run a Autronic SM4, with an SMC running the spark. The coil connectors are standard bosh injector and coil connector if that helps, as on late model falcons ect. I hand made my engine loom and had no trouble finding what I needed of a standard loom.

Hi,

Yeah i run a Autronic SM4, with an SMC running the spark. The coil connectors are standard bosh injector and coil connector if that helps, as on late model falcons ect. I hand made my engine loom and had no trouble finding what I needed of a standard loom.

What I meant was I need some standard coil looms, I sent you a PM but I don't think you can reply.

I see nothing camry about this car.

That is an awesome ke20 you got mate :blinks: I looked into a ls2 for my ke36. But decided against it due to the fact that I wouldn't of been able to engineer it. If only I had the car and a shitload of money last year I couldn't got it engineered.

Can't wait to see more pics :jamie: