Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Didn't Realise This Was An English Lesson

Featured Replies

but on a forum discussing cars??

yea i can understand in the workplace, in public and all that.

but while you are discussing cars writing on a keyboard??

not everyone is perfect mate and I'm sure you've done that more then a couple of times in your life.

 

Last time i checked this was a public forum?

  • Replies 93
  • Views 108.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • dude i honestly don't give a shit if i get a virtual slap on the arm alright? i joined this forum so i could talk to people about cars. and i bet you thought oh I'm so good because I'm 26 and have b

  • if you find this boring why are you arguing?? another thing that doesnt make sense.

  • I'm sorry *repeated all etc* 28 *etc etc*

Posted Images

  • Author
how the f@$k are you surpose to explain how your car slides or how good it is when no one can understand you

 

"yea bro hetick drft cps love da cut springs, how much is a 4age conversion? i got about $500 budget and no mechanical ability?"

 

sure don't worrie about your bad spelling, but don't crack the sads when no one replies to your topic.

 

grow a dick then go f@$k yourself!

now now that was a bit harsh wasnt it??

i like how people once on the internet think now that they are anonymous they can say anything.

seriously dude if you are that stuck up about someone spelling a couple of words wrong, go and write yourself a dictionary.

and wtf is with the "how much is a 4age conversion? i got about $500 budget and no mechanical ability?"

thats it plain english.

people that have a problem with a few spelling mistakes really do need to get a life.

and so called Evan G, what up dog??

  • Author
Last time i checked this was a public forum?

but dude

most people write with shortened words, sentences, etc.

and i mean in reality not on the net, computer, cyber world.

now now that was a bit harsh wasnt it??

i like how people once on the internet think now that they are anonymous they can say anything.

seriously dude if you are that stuck up about someone spelling a couple of words wrong, go and write yourself a dictionary.

and wtf is with the "how much is a 4age conversion? i got about $500 budget and no mechanical ability?"

thats it plain english.

people that have a problem with a few spelling mistakes really do need to get a life.

and so called Evan G, what up dog??

 

ok maybe a little harsh, i read your post and felt like you being a big smartass. so i was being one

 

just try to improve your spelling

 

love

Evan

  • Author
ok maybe a little harsh, i read your post and felt like you being a big smartass. so i was being one

 

just try to improve your spelling

 

love

Evan

why should i try to improve my spelling.

i wasnt directing it at myself now was i.

Why should I try to improve my spelling?

I wasn't directing it at myself now was I?

  • Author

are you just doing random shit so you can join in on the conversation??

are you just doing random shit so you can join in on the conversation??

 

No, I fixed your spelling, didn't you see?

 

Might wanna take a step back because this thread is useless.

  • Author
No, we just find this blatantly boring.

 

How old are you by the way? Serious question.

I'm at the ripe age of 17 and 1 month

I'm off for tea now

have fun discussing like the adults you are about spelling mistakes.

I'm at the ripe age of 17 and 1 month

I'm off for tea now

have fun discussing like the adults you are about spelling mistakes.

 

I am almost 26, have used this forum for 4+ years and still make spelling mistakes but at least I try.

I'm at the ripe age of 17 and 1 month

 

Really? Could've fooled me.

 

You're acting like a 12 year old.

 

Follow the rules, or get slapped by the long arm of the moderators and admin. :P

  • Author
Really? Could've fooled me.

 

You're acting like a 12 year old.

 

Follow the rules, or get slapped by the long arm of the moderators and admin. :P

dude i honestly don't give a shit if i get a virtual slap on the arm alright?

i joined this forum so i could talk to people about cars.

and i bet you thought oh I'm so good because I'm 26 and have been on here for over 4 years so i can tell people what to do.

well i think you had better get your priorities straight being a 26 year old arguing with a 17 year old who apparently acts like a 12 year old. why are you still arguing with me if I'm a 12 year old??

i thought that would have been to immature for you being such a mature adult arguing about spelling.

f@$k this forum man

you just lost a member

f@$k telling this forum to my mates, family friends, etc

all because someone made a few spelling mistakes and because i try to stand up for this guy all of you put me down

so much for being "mature adults"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.