Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Sad Little Camper I Am

Featured Replies

would just like to let every one no i have failed my driving test for the 5 time today :glare: but they tell me I'm a good driver ???

 

sooo yeah how many times did it take every one to do theres and whats the most amount of attempts you guys heard of?

first go in a nissan patrol :P, haha a mate got 6 and is still trying

 

good luck

  • Author

cheers bro

its a real heart braker hearing that u fail :glare:

Got mine at 15 years old first time- t'was just after they introduced the multi-choice written exams and a drive around the block with a cop. No L-plates in those days.

 

Son failed his once, but every guy does apparently, daughter passed first time. I taught both of them to drive, with a couple of professional lessons to learn what they wanted in the test.

 

Unfortunately the actual process has very little to do with the overall ability to drive, but the L and P plate systems are a good idea.

 

It must be very tempting to fail people to keep the instructors in work... instructor slips the examiner a few $$$ to fail someone...

  • Author

I'm all on my own ma grandma teaches me done lessons ect they dnt like me thats all :glare:

My driving test was hilarious, got it first go, but on a 2 lane road about 10m from an intersection in the left hand lane I had a car cut me off from the right lane to take the left hand turn. Massive brake lockup to miss the asshole. Funnily enough he said he was going to fail me before we nearly had an accident, but he was like, your definitely going to be a safe driver on the road if you missed that.

 

I've had friends take a few goes to get there license, some of them are great drivers too. Might be worth booking in at a small town for the test if traffic stresses you out.

  • Author

nahh i drive fine they say but they fail me on late indacation sigh

I was first go at 15 back in NZ, all you had to do was answer 4/5 oral questions right and get 20 out of 25 multi choice ones right. No test.

 

Then I did 3 months of driver training, one lesson a month for 3 months, which got me on my equivalent of P plates 3 months later.

 

Then held that licence for 18 months, went in and paid 45 bucks and got my full/opens.

 

Life was good back then. Full open licence by the time I was 17.

 

And yeah I had a mate (female) failed her written test 15 times. I don't envy anyone on the road near her as she couldn't drive either.

I failed my driving test with the same guy twice.

 

Second time the examiner had an auditor with him that makes sure he is doing his job right. He failed me within 2minutes....then proceeded to give me half my money back. Says alot :glare:

Edited by SLO-030

  • Author

bahaahhaa i feel better now

  • Author

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I've had friends take a few goes to get there license, some of them are great drivers too. Might be worth booking in at a small town for the test if traffic stresses you out.

 

I got my L's in a small Country town. We then moved to Hobart before I did my P's test though.

Apparently the usual route for the driving test in the small country town involved driving the cop down to the local takeaway for lunch, and that was about it. :lolcry:

I passed first shot with 97% + score! :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.