Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's A Boy

Featured Replies

As of Monday week ago my wife gave birth to our first child after a days labour and an emergency ceaser.

 

Beau has settled well and I'm getting used to bugger all sleep.

  • Author

Already teaching him to tell my old man that "Nissans are shit" and showing him motorsport videos :hug:

 

Beau weighed in at 2.97kg or 6lb 9oz for all you old farts out there |blink| and was 48.5cm long.

  • Author

I was taught to tell my grandfather "Fords are crap" many moons ago, so I'm keeping the tradition alive but I don't expect Beau to be saying it for a while......

 

ps. bugger Beau, I want a rollaclub beanie :hug:

Edited by coln72

:) :party: |blink| :hug:

 

 

Congrats on the little man, Colin :P

 

May he be blessed with a healthy and lengthy life and I wish you and your wife all the best in raising him up.

nice one! Congrats there dude!

 

Is the mother doing well also??

 

I remember seeing my little boy's 'walnut' (you should see the photos! lol) I coudn't believe it was a boy, as I really wanted a boy...... my boy's 1 and 8 months and he's watching drift bible, F1 and loves cars. in fact his first english word was 'car'.

 

He often comes out and does car stuff with me... happy times to come :hug:

congratulations. hope mum is well.

 

get used to the sleep thing, it doesn't really improve over time. you just get used to operating on less sleep. my twins are now 5 and they still wake us up in the morning....fighting over trivial crap like the playstation and stuff.

Hey Hey congrats m8.....and also to your good lady wife.

 

 

and Felix my kids are 11 & 12 and they still wake me up in the morning fighting over playstation so I don't think it ever gets better

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.