K Turbo Manifolds And Extractors

ninja-philbo

Hey guys i'm going to start making k turbo manifolds and extractors just wondering who would be keen...

Turbo manifolds will be the same as what Old Fella just sold and the extractors will just be 4 to 2 to 1. I will make about 5 of each to start with just wondering if they will sell. I'm a fabricator welder and will be doing it in my spare time. So two to 3 manifolds a week will be around all I can pump out, i'll make one of each and post some pics asap...pm me if ur keen.

Cheers, Phil.

Members dont see this ad

extractors will be tuned length within reason as theres not alot of room with ke30/55s as thats what il be useing for test fitment.

I'm going to be making a set of stainless extractors for my little bro but if wanted could be special order at an extra cost.

I'm also going to be tossing up with making dump pipes for t25/28 turbs for the k turbo setup aswell so a good chance they will also be sold in a set but for now will just be more so log style turbo manifolds for now unless asked to make tuned befor hand personaly and for an extra cost as it just takes longer.

will all just be mild steel extractors. and steam pipe turbo manifolds i kno overkill but reliable.

can be hpc coated for extra