Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencers Ke70 Touge Street Fighter

Featured Replies

  • Replies 617
  • Views 665.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Getting bored thinking of doing something a bit extreme.   :)

  • haha ok i'll try it...I'm doing 2 coils, as it gets close to through i'll hit with a hammer, then try work it off the strut!

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Replace the whole thing man.   You can put the kit through it but the walls of the cylinder will be pitted and shit and will wear down the new seals, and create the same problem.   MIne was $115 b

Posted Images

f@$kING KILLAR we have to have a bit of a boost race when its all done bro

 

:rolls: love the new rims

Those wheels look very nice, would look better a bit lower though I recon. Might see if I can see what my car looks like with wheels like this. Cause my tyres on these 13's are about 70mm smaller rolling diameter than a 195/50 R15.

oh WOW =D

 

that is the nicest thing ive seen in a loooong time.

 

Fantastic =D

looks like a rajab racing intake plenum!! Is it straight off a vl?

not-sure-if-sarcastic-or-just-trolling.jpg

lol

Lol I'm joking!! But with all that boost u should call Kenny loggins! Coz ur life will be in the dangerzone!!

post-11944-0-41946100-1316581393_thumb.jpg

I am um wow um yeah f'ing WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mental is about it. The shackotan's just add that WOW factor instantly. The funny thing is I really liked this car before you played with the guards and got the new wheels.

 

Stu.

dude I loved the old look but shit it is looking so good now, and hats off for not listening to the haters and actually getting wheels rather than dreaming about stupidly expensive wheels.

 

cheers Tom

So good!

WIN! looks epicly JDM nice work mate

RCOTY? Looks beast. Good Work. :)

 

Josh :cool:

Pure sex. love it. I'm thinking i should sell my ma61's and get a set of these haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.