The Te72 Minus Motor And Box

t18drifts

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

ok so i got the twins on idle like a c**t made a heap more noise and a little more power got a gt40r coil new plugs dizzy cap and rotor ect

ended up finding out i had some compression issues don't know what to do realy probaly commit and twin cam the te72

you know somthing isnt right when you can take the lead of the plug and it makes no difference at all to the way it runs and iddles :glare:

there is spark 100% there is spark fuel and air lot of fuel at that hmm ..............................................................................................

:bash:

Did you get new points and condenser as well? Have you tested the resistance of the plug leads?

Your compression test showed it was bad what else do expect? Honestly asking for help on a forum will be of some help but your best of speaking to someone who knows what there talking about in person, do you know anyone who is a mechanic not just a mate that did something similar to his car?

Did you get new points and condenser as well? Have you tested the resistance of the plug leads?

Your compression test showed it was bad what else do expect? Honestly asking for help on a forum will be of some help but your best of speaking to someone who knows what there talking about in person, do you know anyone who is a mechanic not just a mate that did something similar to his car?

nah didnt get new points and condensor i work with mechanics there just telling me to strip it down or get a new heart

then again they are diesel mech they don't realy no everything there is to no about carbs they even said that

Edited by t18drifts

haha cheers well update time looky looky what i got for parts

post-11614-0-70141200-1316325776_thumb.jpg i will be swapping all my stock running gear into this car (allie garnets old t18) shame what happend to it was said to be abandoned. thats what the auctions said but it had clearley been stolen

post-11614-0-88947700-1316325790_thumb.jpg the new motor it will recieve aswell as the supra trans

post-11614-0-87726400-1316325800_thumb.jpg

post-11614-0-98201200-1316325814_thumb.jpg and the suspention

once I'm finished with it it will be returned to garnet :happy: were it belongs