October 31, 201114 yr comment_563624 R31 Silhouette 15x6"? They look good. Just needs Chrome Dress Rings, and some low. :) Josh :cool: Report
October 31, 201114 yr Author comment_563647 These rims are purely for rolling around on. I cbf'd pretty-ing them up. On that note, I believe there is some strut rub, so I'll chuck on a 3mm spacer. Report
November 7, 201114 yr Author comment_564987 So now that the AE71 is on the road and only slightly problematic every 48 hrs, I can now go nuts with the coupe. If I had endless amounts of money, it would be finished within a few weeks, but alas, I do not. So I want it finished before July next year. That is the goal, who knows what will happen. Plans: -Paint/respray -Engine build -Organize turbo manifold -Dummy fit everything/make up brackets -Organize wiring and ECU -Get her running Sounds like a relatively small list, but realistically, it is not. Cheers, Jake. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_568653 I have pretty much everything for your front suspension n brakes. Need to open up the holes in the Peugeot discs so they bolt up to the XT 130 hubs and make some 1.5mm spacers for the caliper mount. Getting there man :dance: Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_575342 nice mate, i did a motor in a ea froad and got two of these, ones white and shit, but the other ones the same colour but its a bit rusty, i might do it up one day when i have done all my other cars haha! my yellow ones a ke35 and the white ones a ke30 Report
January 20, 201214 yr Author comment_579078 KYB AGX 4 way adjustable SW20 MR2 rears, I think so! Also some XT130 wheel bearings. Report
April 4, 201214 yr Author comment_594976 So it's been a while since I've updated this. I have spent way too much money on my Spirit and this project was getting neglected. However, now that the Spirit is pretty much gone I can focus some more attention on this :D Check out what arrived in the post today. Report
April 4, 201214 yr comment_595084 Sweet As. Funny as I have a Yellow 55 Coupe rust here and there but it doesn't look as cool or as powerful as yours. Sorry for stealing the thread but yours is its coming together sweet. Report
April 7, 201214 yr Author comment_595793 I love Advans too, clearly :P I'll find time to test fit them this weekend. No tyres yet. Report
April 7, 201214 yr comment_595859 Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but do you use those kyb's in the rear of the coupe? I'm looking for an upgrade for mine. Cheers Matthew Report
April 7, 201214 yr comment_595862 those are going in his xt130 struts. for upgrade in the rear ive heard that kyb adjustable mr2 shocks fit and lowered vn wagon shocks also fit Report
April 7, 201214 yr comment_595864 yeah heard of the lowered vn wags shocks, I'm really after something with some adjustment. Sorry to jack your post. Report
April 7, 201214 yr Author comment_595876 those are going in his xt130 struts. for upgrade in the rear ive heard that kyb adjustable mr2 shocks fit and lowered vn wagon shocks also fit Yes, they're for my XT130 struts and they are MR2 rear shocks. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now