Had To Take It Out

eiriksmil

Members dont see this ad

must be because were from st albans ahha

If you're ever in the bowels of Sunshine West you see some absolute shockers that nearly make you crash as you're staring at the damn thing wondering how the heck its still going let alone registered! :blinks:

After watching that video I needs to gets myself to Norway ASAP!! Is it sad that I find that kinda activity appealing?

Edited by carbonboy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Usually when I'm in my workshop I do work on my Golf Mk3, paint and body work. I do get sidetracked from time to time though, especially waiting for primer or filler to dry. Then I do the occasional work to my KE.. I've started a wire tuck I've been wanting to do for ages. Battery moved to the boot, fuel filter removed, coil turned upside down and relocated to fuel filter placement. Coil wires will be hidden inside the chassis leg. I'm actually wondering if this is standard placement on some cars because it fits amazingly like a glove. Headlight washer tank removed, and you'd be looking at a radiator with a built-in expansion tank or a small, chromed expansion tank placed somewhere more out of sight than the original unit. The plan is to create a wire tuck with the white car I'm working on here, and use it in the future for my beige project that someday will be done :rolls:

12032011497.jpg

Car fires right up. On a final product the battery cable will together with fuse box etc be hidden, battery tray and all brackets removed etc.

Or maybe just ditch the fuzzy 4K for a cleaner looking 4A-GE altogether.. :laff:

Edited by eiriksmil