Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-H-E P-A-N-E-L

Featured Replies

  • Replies 108
  • Views 74.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • silverra23
    silverra23

    Very nice... vans and wagons rock :)

  • Maxxis tires. Only one i could find in a 175/60R13. Not cheap chinese stuff.   Painted the rear arches in the panel area today as they were all scratched up (right side has clear in this photo):  

  • Well it was a shame the weather was average for Toyoshow today, we didn't get a huge turnout but it was still a fun day, meet some great people.   Panel took out 1st place classic, was voted entran

There is no bad angle.....Nice car man, looks great the way it is :y: :y:

Edited by jono1986

Great score! How did you end up with this?! And why did nickyboy sell it?!

 

Ah well.. .. I like what you have done already, looks super clean!

 

Not massively keen on the wheel arch chrome.. :hmm: But I say KEEP THE VISOR!!! :cool: Interior pics??

 

Such a nice Toyota...

You're an animal!

 

Lose the visor or get a solid one made. The mesh one doesn't look quite right.

 

Happy with the rest of your plans. Leave the height now. Looooooow has been smashed to bits.

 

You suck!

You suck!

Ditto !

 

How the hell do you always keep coming up with such close to prefect cars ?

 

Pimp your mother or something ???

 

:lolcry:

Ditto !

 

How the hell do you always keep coming up with such close to prefect cars ?

 

Pimp your mother or something ???

 

:lolcry:

I tried that, thats why i went broke :lol:

Great score! How did you end up with this?! And why did nickyboy sell it?!

 

Ah well.. .. I like what you have done already, looks super clean!

 

Not massively keen on the wheel arch chrome.. :hmm: But I say KEEP THE VISOR!!! :cool: Interior pics??

 

Such a nice Toyota...

 

because i bought a mx32 cressida (ride thread impending)

 

i hate you troy :P looking good

loving it man! where did you end up finding the side moulding?!

 

as much as i love the stock look of these, theres a little thing inside that makes me want you to mod it like your 20!

it would just look so awesome i reckon but wouldnt be right to chop it up!

 

but good luck with it all!

 

cheers tom

Wish Nick told me he was selling earlier.

 

This is really awesome though, and plans sound good. Just keep it as original as poss.

 

5kg is pretty stiff for a KE20, more so for stock dampers (assuming?).

Love the 26 man. There's a overrated ke26 local to me. As soon as I see it up for sale I'm buying it lol. Wanted one for aaages now.

 

Just how many e2's have you been through? Haha

  • Author

Took the visor off, I think it looks much better, cleans up the lines a little.

 

Pictures:

 

IMG_4626.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

 

You're an animal!

 

Lose the visor or get a solid one made. The mesh one doesn't look quite right.

 

Happy with the rest of your plans. Leave the height now. Looooooow has been smashed to bits.

 

You suck!

 

I love low, but I'm over super low with my daily drive.

 

loving it man! where did you end up finding the side moulding?!

 

as much as i love the stock look of these, theres a little thing inside that makes me want you to mod it like your 20!

it would just look so awesome i reckon but wouldnt be right to chop it up!

 

but good luck with it all!

 

cheers tom

 

Got the moldings from supercheap of all places!

 

As much as i would love to make this JDM style I'm not going to since thats what i have my celica for, this is too original to f@$k around with and get defected.

 

Wish Nick told me he was selling earlier.

 

This is really awesome though, and plans sound good. Just keep it as original as poss.

 

5kg is pretty stiff for a KE20, more so for stock dampers (assuming?).

 

Currently stock yes, although I will improve that shortly.

 

Love the 26 man. There's a overrated ke26 local to me. As soon as I see it up for sale I'm buying it lol. Wanted one for aaages now.

 

Just how many e2's have you been through? Haha

 

This is my fourth KE2x, and hands down the best one so far.

Oh cool have to get some

 

yeah I'm glad your not gonna mess with it, it's a very cool car, perfect cruiser/daily

 

cheers Tom

That is very clean mate. Just gotta get that guard fixed up.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

The guard has been fixed!

 

Found a panel beater that could paint the guard in acrylic so it matches the original paint as best it can. Two-pack would of looked way too glossy.

 

Apparently wasn't a fun colour to match, and its not prefect but its quite close. I still need to play around with getting it lined up better, especially along the door line.

 

Luckily the I bent the bumper back to almost perfect as well!

 

Last thing was I added a 50/60's style RAA badge, I'm not convinced yet but will rock it for a little while.

 

Before:

 

IMG_09781.jpg

 

After Guard removal, only some surface rust:

 

[IMG_09791.jpg

 

Finished with all stripping:

 

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.