April 3, 201412 yr comment_680507 Awesome mate, that is one fast street car. So the converter worked out well? Must be pretty good as youre not too far off your mph. Good to hear the gearing is good with some revs to spare. Nice work. The cressida has no cage? So a single 9 sec pass then? Report
April 3, 201412 yr Author comment_680525 Think the Cressida managed 5 10.0x passes before he got the 9 and Yeah had the official walk down from the tower and give him his marching orders for no cage, as you'll see in the video below convertor needs a bit more sorting but I'm real happy with it I think it's got some better times in it with a bit more boost off the line. Edited April 3, 201412 yr by OKE055 Report
April 4, 201412 yr Author comment_680582 Myself and 2 other mates went down to race all 3 of us got our runs video'd by drag videos The datto is an SR with a Precision 6262 stock Sr 5 speed and Std datto 180 Rear end Report
April 4, 201412 yr comment_680605 Top work mate, Take the tow bar off, might shave some time off, haha Report
April 5, 201412 yr comment_680651 top work! that 180b has some powers 144mph! Your vid must be getting around i was telling my bro about it yesterday and he had seen it already. Report
April 5, 201412 yr Author comment_680657 Yeah I had a few mates ring me asking if it was my car they saw it on willowbank and drag photos on Facebook, SAMs 180 makes over 600hp out of the sr with a precision 6262. Edited April 5, 201412 yr by OKE055 Report
April 29, 201412 yr Author comment_681894 With more go you need good whoa so I'm giving my front brakes a bit of a revamp new rotors EBC green stuff pads and new wheel bearings to bring it back up to its previous glory just in time for powerplay next weekend. After catching the brakes on fire and boiling my fluid at powercruise I needed to look at fixing the issue. I'm also installing a new thermofan on my trans cooler to as I'm sure it will get nice and warm too Edited April 29, 201412 yr by OKE055 Report
June 26, 201412 yr Author comment_684695 Had a bit of fun at a downshift circuit and coffee thingy. Excuse the sound my gopro doesn't like the case I have for it. Am getting the car ready this weekend to head back down to the drags on Wednesday for a test and tune. I'm in need of some new tyres but I'll see how it goes and I'll see how close to a flat 11 it will run on low boost as that's as fast as I can go for jamboree which I'm planning on entering this year. Edited June 26, 201412 yr by OKE055 Report
June 26, 201412 yr comment_684699 Be good to see it am Jambo again. I'm keen to have mine done for it. Report
June 29, 201412 yr comment_684870 Hey looking at the wheel sizes Did you have have role the guards or anythjng Report
June 30, 201412 yr Author comment_684902 My guards are not rolled at all on the rear but are rolled on the front but are only needed when I have the 215's on the front Report
July 1, 201412 yr Author comment_684994 Steelies are 15" 15x6 front 14+ and rear are 15x8 24+ Mags are 16x7 offset? Rear are 16x8 24+ i can chase up the front offset on the mags tomorrow if you would like. Be aware I run a custom diff and my front track isn't standard as I have longer LCA's Edited July 1, 201412 yr by OKE055 Report
July 2, 201412 yr Author comment_685080 Was very busy at the test and tune only managed 2 runs first run I wanted to see how much boost I could achieve off the handbrake and foot brake, 25psi but seems the track and tyres don't want to hold on at that much so smashed the tyres and aborted the run. Second run left the line at around 13psi and managed to get myself a new Pb 10.4 @127.9 I'm super happy even more so when I got home and was putting the car away in the shed and noticed I had turned my boost controller down a few psi at the downshift cruise and hadn't turned it back up so it might have a little more in it yet. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now