Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10Second Street Ca18Det Ke55

Featured Replies

Awesome mate, that is one fast street car. So the converter worked out well? Must be pretty good as youre not too far off your mph. Good to hear the gearing is good with some revs to spare. Nice work. The cressida has no cage? So a single 9 sec pass then?

  • Replies 87
  • Views 181.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Car turned up late yesterday afternoon so what else is there to do than take it and roll her up on the dyno before it gets repeatably raped just to check its safe     295hp@wheels

  • My 15" steelies turned up today just need to get them sanded and painted up but they fit perfect Now to decide same colour as the bumpers or satin black a mates convinced me on black but what do you

  • Got the rims painted and on, all I can say about ET streets is wow a car that was buzzing the first 3 gears well to then struggle spinning in first and hooking up hard in second these tyres are worth

Posted Images

  • Author

Think the Cressida managed 5 10.0x passes before he got the 9 and Yeah had the official walk down from the tower and give him his marching orders for no cage, as you'll see in the video below convertor needs a bit more sorting but I'm real happy with it I think it's got some better times in it with a bit more boost off the line.

 

Edited by OKE055

10 second 4 cyl corolla your WINNING sunshine! love it....

  • Author

Myself and 2 other mates went down to race all 3 of us got our runs video'd by drag videos

 

The datto is an SR with a Precision 6262 stock Sr 5 speed and Std datto 180 Rear end

Top work mate,

 

Take the tow bar off, might shave some time off, haha

  • Author

Yeah I had a few mates ring me asking if it was my car they saw it on willowbank and drag photos on Facebook, SAMs 180 makes over 600hp out of the sr with a precision 6262.

Edited by OKE055

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

With more go you need good whoa so I'm giving my front brakes a bit of a revamp new rotors EBC green stuff pads and new wheel bearings to bring it back up to its previous glory just in time for powerplay next weekend. After catching the brakes on fire and boiling my fluid at powercruise I needed to look at fixing the issue. I'm also installing a new thermofan on my trans cooler to as I'm sure it will get nice and warm too

post-71-0-65747700-1398768005_thumb.jpg

Edited by OKE055

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Had a bit of fun at a downshift circuit and coffee thingy. Excuse the sound my gopro doesn't like the case I have for it.

 

 

Am getting the car ready this weekend to head back down to the drags on Wednesday for a test and tune. I'm in need of some new tyres but I'll see how it goes and I'll see how close to a flat 11 it will run on low boost as that's as fast as I can go for jamboree which I'm planning on entering this year.

Edited by OKE055

Be good to see it am Jambo again. I'm keen to have mine done for it.

Hey looking at the wheel sizes

Did you have have role the guards or anythjng

  • Author

My guards are not rolled at all on the rear but are rolled on the front but are only needed when I have the 215's on the front

  • Author

Steelies are 15" 15x6 front 14+ and rear are 15x8 24+ Mags are 16x7 offset? Rear are 16x8 24+ i can chase up the front offset on the mags tomorrow if you would like. Be aware I run a custom diff and my front track isn't standard as I have longer LCA's

Edited by OKE055

  • Author

Was very busy at the test and tune only managed 2 runs first run I wanted to see how much boost I could achieve off the handbrake and foot brake, 25psi but seems the track and tyres don't want to hold on at that much so smashed the tyres and aborted the run. Second run left the line at around 13psi and managed to get myself a new Pb 10.4 @127.9 I'm super happy even more so when I got home and was putting the car away in the shed and noticed I had turned my boost controller down a few psi at the downshift cruise and hadn't turned it back up so it might have a little more in it yet.

post-71-0-86547600-1404307585_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.