10Second Street Ca18Det Ke55

OKE055

Members dont see this ad

Was super keen to race at jamboree this year but unfortunately my mother has booked a family holiday on house boats for that weekend which I can't skip out on so ill miss jamboree this year. Be like the first time since 1999. But did enter Powercruise this morning so ill be out raping her there.

My 15" steelies turned up today just need to get them sanded and painted up but they fit perfect

Now to decide same colour as the bumpers or satin black a mates convinced me on black but what do you guys think.

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

• Upvote 1

image-6.jpg

Got the rims painted and on, all I can say about ET streets is wow a car that was buzzing the first 3 gears well to then struggle spinning in first and hooking up hard in second these tyres are worth what you pay for them.

• Upvote 1

Had a good day in Manland this afternoon decided to splash a bit of black paint around on some spare cam covers and intercooler/intake pipe and start fitting my 044 and new fuel line for E85 which its getting tuned for mid next week. While I was at it I fitted an new prefilter for my surge tank and a new fuel filter on my high pressure line.

Before

image-8.jpg

After

image-7.jpg

image-9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So have had a crazy few days, took the car up to Forced Performance to get the car converted over to E85 ramped the car up on 98 to get a base to compare it to and something just wasnt right it was just laying over on high boost but was staying fine on low boost. Diagnosis valve springs had gone soft. Off the dyno at 5:30pm and started fitting valve springs thanks to Goleby's Parts that had them in stock and decided time to do lifters as well. Got to the last piston and heard this little bubbling in the radiator so diagnosis head gaskets done. So again Goleby's parts to the rescue while the head was off we replaced timing belt, water pump, tensioners all installed and car fired up that night ready for dyno today, rolled it on dyno this arvo frost ramp CAS died so off to get another fitted and got a few ramps done to get a base for the E85 tomorrow.

image-4.jpg

Made a strong figure on 20psi

image-3.jpg

I got some video and will upload it with the E85 graph tomorrow then time to go racing!!!

Edited by OKE055