Eoi - Road Trip To Qld And Everything Between

Evan G

Your choice  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad

Multiple drivers means we can have the option of driving overnight to get us some extra time up there? I'll be the first volunteer for the night shift, my sleep pattern's easy to kick around :P

"No-doz" for the win. brother and i did that for a straight run from Toowoomba up to Noosa and then on to Shepparton. Stayed a night and then came back home. Off our chops when we got to Shepparton.

Guy i use to work with was an ex-truckie and reckoned pop a coffee bean in your mouth as your sucking on a can of V.

P.S - I'm not sure if we can bring our coconuts (& bananas!) back with us :hmm: Pretty sure quarrantine people wont like the idea...

Quarantine ?

All it is, is just a bin with a sign asking for all fruit to be dumped in the bin before leaving QLD.

Not sure if they're a regional thing, but you can get chocolate coated coffee beans up here. They's gooood :)

Possibly the best thing on a long drive, or for those times when you just want to feel like a real man, sucking your coffee instead of drinking it :)

"No-doz" for the win. brother and i did that for a straight run from Toowoomba up to Noosa and then on to Shepparton. Stayed a night and then came back home. Off our chops when we got to Shepparton.

Guy i use to work with was an ex-truckie and reckoned pop a coffee bean in your mouth as your sucking on a can of V.

I'm trying to at least imply the image of doing things safely :wink: :laff: I've got a lolly shop around here that does chocolate coated coffee beans, caffeine + sugar for the win!!! :y:

I was on my P's in my KE70 & had a Korfball (just Google it rather than ask me what it is :P) training weekend in Mount Gambier, dfunkt was on his L's still so couldnt help me drive :( Drove up early Saturday morning, full day's drills etc, I got drunk Sat night (stupid :bash:), Sunday full day again (I, predictably, was throwing up a lot). Drove straight to Melbourne, attended Soulfly concert then drove back out to Bacchus Marsh at 2am after the KE70 had her I-don't-want-to start hissy-fit in the Crown carpark. Learned how NOT to do a road trip from that :laff: Oh, I started a new job that Monday too :yes:

Quarantine ?

All it is, is just a bin with a sign asking for all fruit to be dumped in the bin before leaving QLD.

Yep, that one. :wink:

Jeez, you make one speeling mistake around here & people jump on it :lolcry:

Not sure if they're a regional thing, but you can get chocolate coated coffee beans up here. They's gooood :)

Do you know what they say about great minds? 'Cos I sure as hell don't! :P

Edited by carbonboy

28 of oct till 6th of november. 4 days leave is needed for 10 days of traveling.

should i lock this date in?

we start the journey friday 8am sharp or even earlier?

lets say 3 days of travling to cains (be there on sunday) or monday 4 days since we stop at the bundy factory and get MUNTED and call it a night lmao

go back down to the gold coast then party till thursday night and drive back friday ftw?

IF all goes sweet. should i take in account break down time? :lolcry:

ill have to organise some campsites for the trip.i think ill get a total price for all the campsites we'll be staying at and get a depoist from the members who decide to come.

Edited by Evan G

• 1 month later...

we need to make this trip fun. please advise of "top gear challanges"

"$1000 corolla challange" "you must drive to qld without braking down. each time your bonnet is opened you will lose a point, but every truck you overtake you will gain a point."