Launie Toyota Meet

ke30king

Well if its on the 9th that will be a big can't do for me, work meeting+work xmas dinner+mates 21st :jamie: . But if these a set date and time (and if you guys care that there not Rollas) ill post the cruse date on Toymods! see if we can get a heap of us there. Toyotas old and new cruze or sumthing like it.

+ Have a wikked pic of the Group A AE92 from the JTCC

Minolta%20AE9288-JTCR6-137.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a date in the new year? Saturday 13th of January?

then drivers/members (from either club) will have a little time to organise for that weekend.

As in people from the north coast meet at the bluff carpark at 10:30 to head through to the inveresk railyards at 12 noon.

Just ideas at the moment, nothing concreted in as of yet.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah sounds good... are u from devonport? wicked will have to meet up some time with me and my mates...

Yep, sounds good. theres only a few toymoders in dev, id prolly be able to rassel up a couple of us. My Mate who has a worked 18RG in a RT132 corona liftback will most likly come.

But half my mates are Nissan fans...... As in lots of R31's rare and not so rare ones.

Anyway heres my Mob no. 0408 317 693, send us a text some time and ill check out your ride.

So is Sat January the 13th the Go ahead :P

Classic Toyota Cruse

(Toymods and Rollaclub)

10:30am at Bluff Car Park for Northern Drivers, Meet with the Central/Southern Drivers at the Inveresk Railyards at Noon.

Chat/look at other members cars then head off in a large group out of Launie on the East Tamar Hwy, Stop under the Batman Bridge, then head through on to the Frankford R/D Hwy Back to Dev...... Make further or ajust plans on stops on the way. Perhaps via the siding to scottsdale. Decide when we all get to launie.

Hope to see you there.

Edited by MX73