Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

Owning an old corolla. Even though nothing fits like it should and is always a pain is the @ss..

 

Went out last week and got talking to some blokes about cars and i mentioned what i'm working on, immediately they're telling me stories about one of their mates that used to have one or even one they owned.

 

Heard a lot of good stories from old blokes about the old datsun vs toyota rivalrys :lolcry:

 

Basiaclly, It's something you'd never hear from owning an r33 or a commodore.

 

:yes:

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 472.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

wmmh: Money. And the sound of a DBR9S

Trolling.

 

My mate made a Facebook group about how I spend too much time on Facebook and wrote some shit about me cluttering up his news feed with crap.

Obviously wanting a reaction from me.

 

Nope, I PM'd a bunch of people on my friends list his phone number and a link to a website about cat facts and asked people to text him said facts.

 

So he has being getting random cat facts sent to his phone all night.

 

Troll n00bs.

Trolling.

 

My mate made a Facebook group about how I spend too much time on Facebook and wrote some shit about me cluttering up his news feed with crap.

Obviously wanting a reaction from me.

 

Nope, I PM'd a bunch of people on my friends list his phone number and a link to a website about cat facts and asked people to text him said facts.

 

So he has being getting random cat facts sent to his phone all night.

 

Troll n00bs.

 

I actually saw something today on facebook about the cat facts troll. Was hell funny.

Heard a lot of good stories from old blokes about the old datsun vs toyota rivalrys :lolcry:

 

Basiaclly, It's something you'd never hear from owning an r33 or a commodore.

 

:yes:

 

Datsun 1600, Holden Gemini's, Mazda RX2 or 3, Toyota Corolla's (mainly Pano's dunno why :laff: ),Ford Escorts.

I was the odd one out with a Chrysler Galant.

We used to do laps of Mt Coo-tha (Brisbane) to see who was the fastest. Or drive through Toowong cemetary in the middle of the night and scare the living s**t out of each other. It always ended in a race to get the f**k out of there the quickest.

 

Sadly, it's all a little too serious these days. What ever happened to being a CAR enthusiast?.

i still do laps of cootha whenever i get the chance, love the short way up, then the long way down :D

Trolling.

 

My mate made a Facebook group about how I spend too much time on Facebook and wrote some shit about me cluttering up his news feed with crap.

Obviously wanting a reaction from me.

 

Nope, I PM'd a bunch of people on my friends list his phone number and a link to a website about cat facts and asked people to text him said facts.

 

So he has being getting random cat facts sent to his phone all night.

 

Troll n00bs.

 

This is on to its second day. I have about 30 people texting him random cat facts. It has got out of control. People are texting him Haiku's about cats, PXT's of cats.

 

He has rung my missus' phone and I meowed and hissed at him for ages then hung up.

 

My sides hurt from laughing.

 

I'd love to put his number up to let you guys go nuts.

 

Ill post an after troll update

 

 

 

This is on to its second day. I have about 30 people texting him random cat facts. It has got out of control. People are texting him Haiku's about cats, PXT's of cats.

 

He has rung my missus' phone and I meowed and hissed at him for ages then hung up.

 

My sides hurt from laughing.

 

I'd love to put his number up to let you guys go nuts.

 

Ill post an after troll update

 

Hahahaha. So good.

You know Reed to take it to the next level, this bloke needs a good old fashioned gearboxing!!!

You know Reed to take it to the next level, this bloke needs a good old fashioned gearboxing!!!

 

Bit harsh lol.

theres a few blown landcruiser boxes at work that might be the go :D

theres a few blown landcruiser boxes at work that might be the go :D

 

Even more harsh hahaha

WMMH. Ghost Busters 2 on 99 now!!!

WMMH The perks Lightweight and Marathon on Black Ops. May aswell be hacking. It's that good haha

This is on to its second day. I have about 30 people texting him random cat facts. It has got out of control. People are texting him Haiku's about cats, PXT's of cats.

 

He has rung my missus' phone and I meowed and hissed at him for ages then hung up.

 

My sides hurt from laughing.

 

I'd love to put his number up to let you guys go nuts.

 

Ill post an after troll update

 

 

you sir, are a GENIUS.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.