Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

One day in highschool we reached the end of the beep test tape. We cheated somehow, I just can't remember how :lolcry:

 

One method we used was to get the people on the outside to just nudge the distance markers a little closer together every few beeps. You can take a few metres off without anyone else noticing! :)

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

That works! :lolcry:

 

I just used to like basketball where you had the tramp so you could dunk, and there was still short-arse's who came no where near :lolcry:

What Will Make Reed Happy, Fight Club, 9:30 Sunday night on GO. You probably own it though don't you?

Yes, and Ive seen it about 100 times.

 

I am Jacks compete lack of surprise.

 

Awesome movie. I'll be watching it for you in case you miss it :D

WMMH - 3 day weekend, 4 days of trade school then weekend, it's only March & I needed a break from work already.

Same WGMG, Those ʞ©$ɟing ads that follow you down the page on the left hand side. REALLY handy if you want to select something at the top of the page.

 

Mr Ben, can you pass this on to the advertisers? Pretty please :blush:

Same WGMG, Those ʞ©$ɟing ads that follow you down the page on the left hand side. REALLY handy if you want to select something at the top of the page.

 

Mr Ben, can you pass this on to the advertisers? Pretty please :blush:

 

Just look up adblock and add it to your browser add ons

 

 

 

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

I've got adblock on my firefox. I'll use it on other sites but not on RC cause it helps with keeping the forums running costs lower.

 

And WMMH

As shown on Random photos

My link

My girl made yellow belt :D

Just realised where I posted my WGMG...so,...WMMH.....FIREWATER!

WMMH, The serenity at about 9am on a sunday morning.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...Being broken by the sound of turbo spool :blush:

Same WGMG, Those ʞ©$ɟing ads that follow you down the page on the left hand side. REALLY handy if you want to select something at the top of the page.

 

Mr Ben, can you pass this on to the advertisers? Pretty please :blush:

 

They ʞ©$ɟing shouldn't. I've given no one permission to do such a thing but I suspect its something to do with hiding the sidebar. But I run all the ads to keep an eye on them and have the sidebar hidden and I've never had it happen. I even run the same browser as you. I think if you keep the sidebar open it probably shouldn't happen, then again it shouldn't happen with the sidebar div hidden.

 

The biggest pain in the arse is that I can never replicate it so that I can try and do something on my end.

 

Edit: Why is this WMMH?

They ʞ©$ɟing shouldn't

 

Edit: Why is this WMMH?

 

Well stuff me..... Bens swearing

 

And that put a smile on my dial :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.