Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

Lol SLO.

I just had the funniest image in my mind; Some dude chasing after a bunch of kids trying to get away on flat tyres dropping eggs everywhere lol.

 

Hahaha, yea, I'll be laughing....They won't.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

WMMH; JZX100's

 

I concur. Driving my wifes is sensational!!!

 

wmmh... A ke26 wagon being delivered to me today

WMMH: My latest weekend ghetto mod; Replace shit muffler with sick large section of straight pipe. Love the raspy sound as the revs drop, but still gives off a nice note :jamie: proper exhaust can wait until i have my new motor in/ have available moneys

^ Drain pipe exhaust? haha

Naa shes high-tec man, aluminium ;) ................... bent hose clamped and self-tappered to stock exhaust hahaha.

God you're ghetto.. Bodgy Ben haha

wmmh. powercruise this weekend, chilling out in the pits with a supra doing stuff, can't wait to enter the Jzx next year.

Wmmh: AutoOne Kawana. They have solidified themselves as my go to parts store. Send the missus to get a tiny tube of bog hardener. They only sell it with the bog. Guy pulls it out of a kit and sells it to her for $3. And its a huge tube. Doesn't sound like much but somethimes its those little things.

I just sat outside with my 3 year old under a brilliant clear sky, the stars were peaking, there was no moon. The Milky Way was in full force

 

We talked about what moons, planets, stars and galaxies were about.

 

We discussed gravity, why there were so many stars and how long it'd take to get to them.

 

Almost in tears.

WMMH:

 

Next week I begin the next step in my life. Beginning my Cert III and IV in Fitness :)

 

So excited!

 

Another WMMH is steak. Generally I don't order steak if I go out anywhere because everyone has their own definition of a well cooked piece of meat. I go to the local, and decide, ʞ©$ɟ it, steak time it is. Order it, ask for medium (safer than well done (burnt) or medium rare (still chewing grass). Comes out, flame grilled, brown on the outside, just off pink in the middle. Juicy, but not undercooked. Soft, almost like it's been in a slow cooker. I plan on eating that very meal every week from now on. I am sold. Steak is better than every other food group, it's tasty, filling, good for you and releases endorphins. Next time I may even order two.

Life feels really surreal today. Not sure why, not doing anything special or interesting (or drugs). Nice feeling though.

WMMH - Confirming my booking for 4 laps of the Nürburgring Nordschleife in a racecar (albeit a Suzuki Swift) in August. :D

WMMH: Being a pizza delivery guy. Initial D, Pizza style... hahaha

WMMH is having/having sorted the following:

 

Garrett TO3/TO4

Garrett 32mm External Gate.

EFI manifold

Aeromotive RR-FPR

Turbosmart Vee Port BOV

Choice of Microtech or Megasquirt ECU's

3in exhaust

FMIC

Array of pre installed guages

Puck Clutch

Quaife Gearset

LSD + rubber to burn

 

Just need to sort the engine itself...

 

....Then turbo time baby!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.