What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

WMMH - My dog.

Had a long, very physical day at work & then had to run around afterwards doing the little things you have to do, rather than want to do. So my mood was not the greatest when I got home, my house-mates know to leave me alone when I'm like that. Walk out the back door to see him bolt across the yard from his kennel & launch straight at me at chest height.

Don't know about you guys, but it's hard to be pi$$ed off when there's something that's always happy to see you when you get home.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'm not big on the handbrake. Never really used it much before. I'm used to the 4K so I'll be trying to just use the cars weight more than anything else. Maybe a clutching here and there...

I'll be playing it by ear though. The car is completely foreign to me now. Been like 4 months since I've driven it..

Hearing the friendly buzz of two fuel pumps! Looks like i did sort the wiring out right after all hah. wasnt as simple as i thought

Shit they are loud though...

Mount the fuel pumps under the car for maximum non-retardedness

Having the fuel pumps in the car is so loud and smelly. You wouldn't want that setup for anything other than track use, as non PFTE fuel lines are permeable and you will be breathing fuel vapour all the time 8/

Having the fuel pumps in the car is so loud and smelly. You wouldn't want that setup for anything other than track use, as non PFTE fuel lines are permeable and you will be breathing fuel vapour all the time 8/

Haha glad I don't smoke, although E85 with berry methanol additive is nice