What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

:yes: what he said :jamie:

Still working out the big day ?

I just got told - march 16th is when we're getting married. "What ?!"

We arent keen on a long engagement, going off the month with the least rainfall in the beginning of next year, its looking like late May!

So we've jumped head first into planning, can't believe how much money they want for anythign to do with "wedding". Corporate events I can book half the price, but if its for a wedding, the same venue, food and grog cost 2x as much!

Guess we are having a "corporate function" that all our wedding guests just happen to be attending! lol

Good luck with yours! I'm guessing the stress amps up the closer you get.

^ Congrats bro!

Thanks dude! I'm still in shock!

What does her ring look like? :D

Congratulations. It really isn't as bad as everyone says. :)

55-oh-you.jpg

We've been together five years, owned a house for four, survived me being unemployed/part time nothing work for 7 months + all the stress.

So I think marriage is going to be the easy part? haha (until those pooping crying things turn up)

That's awesome! Congratulations.

Thanks man.

post-8907-0-86790300-1350292879_thumb.png

Seriously though, good shit.

Haha, hey, if you're the only one sticking your bucket into a exceptionally good well, you're guaranteed to always get water (that and no one else can stick their diseased, "clapped" out bucket in there..) hahaha. arguments, headaches, babies and that time of the month aside (well.... technically the last ones out.... but only technically.... lol) I should have the equivelant of a 24 hour service station. Always open for when you get the munchies. lol