What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

WMMH : driving Peanut to work. So much toe in the front wheels chirped the whole way haha. Wheel alignment this avo. I gotta say 6kg springs ain't too bad. And wow does it feel grounded. Pity its so hard to change gear with the bung clutch fork. Rev matching fo' life.

Very nice mate.

I got married 4 weeks ago, the last week is hektic no matter how organised you think you are :P

simliar story for us, had all the big stuff sorted within a few weeks of engaged. its all the little things that take the rest of the time.....

Congrats dave, finally an honest man, now get a real car haha

Buying a Bedroom Suite with the missus for when I move in, this January.

Got a REALLY good deal on a Queen bed package. Originally almost $3000, got them down to $2000 with delivery included and an extended warranty on everything..

Put the deposit on today and will pay the rest upon delivery in January.

So excited :)

WMMH - Industrial strength phone cases. Accidentally dropped my phone while on the roof of a three storey building today. It landed on a pile of bricks, I was $h1tting them climbing down!

Picked it up, not only is it still working fine, there's no cracks, no scratches, not even a mark on it. Best $70 I've spent lately methinks!

WMMH - Industrial strength phone cases. Accidentally dropped my phone while on the roof of a three storey building today. It landed on a pile of bricks, I was $h1tting them climbing down!

Picked it up, not only is it still working fine, there's no cracks, no scratches, not even a mark on it. Best $70 I've spent lately methinks!

Friend of mine has a gnarly one, it's like a titanium exoskeleton haha. I can't even figure out how to take the thing off the phone itself. It's ridiculous. If anything ever breaks his phone, it will be a road train hitting it at 200kph.