What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

I don't know why it makes me happy but...when the guy in his new Ferrari or Porsche or Corvette, Camaro, Challenger, Lexus, etc. etc.....is cruising down the freeway all happy, thinkin "yeah I'm bad now, got the baddest ass car, ...what's that?, oh man, damn, now I gotta go find something else!".....

At least that's what I like to think they're thinkin when they come flying down the freeway at 120mph but slow down to pull up next to me and check the car out before shooting off again.......

Or going to a car show to see all the different cool ass cars and trucks, and finding the crowd around mine out in the parking lot

Exotic cars are nice, and I know ill never own one, I gave a few of them squirt, and when the back end of the Corolla kicked out and shot off, always keen to go again, seems people are intimidated by them, meh wash it or race it??

I gave a Porsche GT3 RS a run, he thought he was cool with his extensive bolt in half cage, as opposed to my full welded cage,

V10 with paddle shift box sound so crisp and clean