What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

WMMH: Driving the JZX100 after a bit under 5 months of seeing it being sad in my driveway :) Soo much better drive than an old rolla (Sorry all :P )

Another WMMH now that I think about it.. Being allowed to run, ride and start weights again after my shoulder reco :D :D

Edited by Tume

I get a massive amount of satisfaction when an idiot overtakes me in an agressive manor, and then they get stuck in traffic and i cruise by them again. My Drover isnt the fastest car around, and while its warming up i take things slowly, don't hold up traffic, but you wont find me hooning up the road just to stop at the next red light.

This morning some idiot in a daewoo didnt want a bar of me treating my engine nicely while cold and wanted to be in front no matter what, and proceeded to overtake me on the left hand side (undertake?) when there was only 1 lane. I gave him a beep, he gave me the finger.

He then got stuck behind 2 busses at the next set of traffic lights while i cruised on through at a leisurely pace. It took all my self control not stoop to his level and give him a smug look or wave.

But inside, i was loving every minute of it.

• 4 weeks later...