What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

WMMH - Getting a phone call from an ebay seller regarding a purchase, to inform they don't have that item in stock until mid-January. But they can send me the same thing that's from a brand-name manufacturer & more expensive at no extra cost immediately, what colour would I like? This is how you earn your positive feedback ebay sellers! :yes:

Oh, Blue Things engine bay missing an engine instead of a gearbox for change, that makes me happy too.

Edited by carbonboy

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the fella in the ke30 sedan on the pad at SUMMERNATS packin a 4k with sideys give it a go and not look silly at all !!!! BIG UPS TO YOU ,

youve succeded in showin the boy and myself that money and power is definately not what its all about. Big balls in front of the most hostile crowd in the country,

clevos comment was like letting an angry POMERANIAN out with the ROTTWEILLERS! if your on here son I'm loving your work! clevos dad...... pity i don't have a vid grrrr

I don't use the facebook app, if i want to use facebook on the phone i browse to the mobile site in the web browser. Thus there are no notifications flashing up. and it doesnt require any permissions to stuff.

There are some theories to suggest that stuff that is "deleted" on facespace isnt actually deleted, it is just hidden....