What Makes You Happy Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Building new takes too long, IMO better off with something already constructed and...............almost new.

The other house is behind where i am anyways, so might renovate it, but have to elevate your comfort, or move out to Woodford like some,

36 squares of house is ideal tho

Renovating is good with a house worth while, is it big? Woodford is getting to far out of the way, plenty of acreages on the coast though..............

House is basic for the Bay, but has potential with some reno hard work, been running a few sketches

1200sq/m block size, with 12x9mx5m high shed, room for a pool also, and patio all the way around, quite cul de sac, not when the Cortina is finished, or if i end up with a Rotary, haha

Ha, i was talking to my brother the other night of when the wife and i first moved into our home the only real amount of green grass we had was on the nature strip. The front yard was mostly brown and the backyard was just a joke of brown dying grass and dirt.

So i watered it and used that weed/feed stuff.

Six years later i can't even kill the grass with bloody roundup these days. Infact it thrives on the stuff.

Ha, i was talking to my brother the other night of when the wife and i first moved into our home the only real amount of green grass we had was on the nature strip. The front yard was mostly brown and the backyard was just a joke of brown dying grass and dirt.

So i watered it and used that weed/feed stuff.

Six years later i can't even kill the grass with bloody roundup these days. Infact it thrives on the stuff.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, still tying to get a consistent layer of grass even after 2 years, round up has become too expensive, regular unleaded is cheaper, ha ha.

• 4 weeks later...