Do You Cop Crap From Your Friends About Owning A Corolla?

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I cop crap all the time, but most of it is just for fun (and I dish plenty of it back). Still there are some people that are surprised that I even DRIVE a 102, let alone mod it. Then there is the endless "when are you putting a 20V/GZE in it" jabs when I'm perfectly happy with the 7A for now. Even my fiance gives me a bit from time to time as to why I haven't bought a bigger/comfier/faster car (in the time we've been together, she's on her fourth and I'm still on my first and only).

Secondary school is the worst. Being Year 10, I cop it everyday. I get things like "Send it to sims", "My Civic is faster and cooler", and "Get a real car". But of course, these guys spend their afternoons, nights, and weekends, and pull all-nighters on Computers, so they'd know what a real car is. :blinks:

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

I cop shit on a regular basis for having an intetest in a car that is a) worth nothing, b) wont ever be worth anything, c) is so old, d) more or less defies any form of human logic whatsoever.... Each to their own i guess, nothing beats blaring up to your local sporting event/general commitments revving the tits out of your little 4k to facilitate maintaining a speed of 35kmh

Yeah i cop abit.. Always get told i should take it bush bashing, burnout and treat it like shit.. But i actually have respecr for my KE55 and it hasnt let me down yet!!

Its slow yes, but i have my Subaru if i want to go fast, with over 10x more power

sounds like something andrew would say,, wait 3 months and RIP Xoara... not to mention RIP about 10 - 20 mi16's

No it's not, their mums/sisters/girlfriends/boyfriends car doesn't count. :lol:

Ahahaha. :lolcry:

The kid who keeps saying this to me does actually own a Honda Civic, and it's a Hatchback. I keep saying to him, "One day, you're going to look back on yourself, and think you have bought the wrong first car". But he still reckons in any way, shape or form, that a Civic is Cooler than a Corolla, and that Panelvan's aren't cool at all. :blinks:

But he still reckons in any way, shape or form, that a Civic is Cooler than a Corolla, and that Panelvan's aren't cool at all.

The kid has issues... :wink: :laff: Also, clearly jealous that his Civic didn't come in a panel van version :P

Arguement #1 - Moving house, a panel van would be a LOT cooler (& handier) than a hatchback, I speak from experience :lol:

Arguement #2 - You can't fit a mattress in a hatchback :cool:

Arguement # 3 - You built your car, he didn't.

I could keep going, but I have a full hatchback to unload! :)

Ahahaha. :lolcry:

The kid who keeps saying this to me does actually own a Honda Civic, and it's a Hatchback. I keep saying to him, "One day, you're going to look back on yourself, and think you have bought the wrong first car". But he still reckons in any way, shape or form, that a Civic is Cooler than a Corolla, and that Panelvan's aren't cool at all. :blinks:

Man just tell him FWD is gay!!(sorry Luke!) he will be right though a civic don't make enough power to torque steer into a pole.

Some people just can't be helped I spose. Bet it has rice cannon, shopping list and a set of gaytezza tail lights.