Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You Cop Crap From Your Friends About Owning A Corolla?

Featured Replies

Am i the only one that has the piss taken out of them for owning/liking corollas? Not only friends but people in general scoff at me when i say i'm into rollas, like i'm supposed to follow the hoards of other bogans driving their commonwhores and falcoons. I mean i've had 4 commodores, i just prefer corollas.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You cop it, you wear it, you give it back come service/repair time or paying the bill for said service/repair. ;)

only ever got shit because they go ohh rolla like a ke70, and I'm like no.. Like a f@$king ke55 dumbshit.. everyone thinks that if i have a corolla i am into drifting..

i f@$king hate drifting..

My fiancé gives me crap and hr family give me crap (there all into valiants) but I love the smallness and handling of my rolla I have had commodores statesmans and falcons even a s5 rx7 but must say I really do love getting into my e7 and going for a bang even tho it's not as fast it feels awesome :)

But hey that's just me lol

I get a hard time for the engine thats in my car from Toyo enthusiasts

 

Otherwise people don't generally ask anything more about it

get used to "buy a real car" "do a skid" "why do you even bother with that POS"

 

just remember... real cars do keybangers!

i generally never really got that. it was more nice gemini or nice datsun. and when you say ""nah toyota''' you get alot of strange looks then when you start up and and they hear a nice purring powerful engine, they say oh SR of CA or something like that and then say NO toyota 4age. its rather interesting how often i come across ""car people"" that think the only 4cyl engines were ever made were nissans and no other engine or manufacturer exist.

Lol i used to get No looks in my old rolla at all actually thinking about it.. though every now and then some oil would leak from the rocker cover onto the exhaust manifold and bam.. SHITLOADS of smoke.. always made them look.. not in a good way..

Yeah i always copped it for liking corolla's. The general granny's car stuff. Mostly my matee jo, that was until he came along side the sr20det ke70 of my mates in his "sick" falcon and got absolutely slaughtered.

 

Corolla's and rwd toyotas are the only thing take my fancy bar 1 or 2 cars, I don't care if others like them or not because that means i might be able save a few from copping a telephone pole through the side

Yeah i cop abit.. Always get told i should take it bush bashing, burnout and treat it like shit.. But i actually have respecr for my KE55 and it hasnt let me down yet!!

 

Its slow yes, but i have my Subaru if i want to go fast, with over 10x more power

everyone looks at ine is says datto or something the like, then i say rolla they give an odd look but I'm always getting old guys saying thats a beaut machine mate haha

  • Author

I've always copped it from my mates, but even more so now i got this ke10, i even had to tell them i intend to sell it once i've done it up ( complete bullshyte of course ) just to shut them up.

I get major looks and thumbs up in the ke11. I've only had one mate rag me about it. My mate who has a 10sec Torana used to hate it until I supercharged it and took it for a drive, now loves going round corners and has a modded '07 sti for a daily.

I do hate mates wives/girlfriends that say it's cute.

 

Stu.

I get a bit from some mates ... But I still think my KE55 is a cool lookin car so thats all that matters :dance:

You cop it, you wear it, you give it back come service/repair time or paying the bill for said service/repair. ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.