Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

Featured Replies

Looks awesome!

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • altezzaclub
    altezzaclub

    In 16 years time... "The Girl's AE86"

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    This is really really cool, thanks for sharing!   So 2.4 capacity, as light as a 4ag. Cheap as to buy. :hmm:   What are the factory powers numbers for the model you are using?

  • actually the second strongest method of clamping a crank is level with the edge of the block like that, pending how much metal is on the other side, have a look at a deisel or an F20C, they have a spl

Posted Images

  • Author

To do list:

 

1. Bonnet Pins. $30

2. Airbox and Bonnet Fab $500

3. Tail shaft. $450

4. ECU. $1000

5 Finish wiring.

6. Carpet and Deadening $250

7. 1/4 window clips - Door Lock Parts - Hatch trim Board $?

8. Fix Headers and Fit Wideband $?

9. Diff Bush Mods $?

10. Motor out - sump mods - Secure fuel lines and tap tunnel - Fit reverse switch. $40

11. Mod Plates RWC and Rego - $800

 

So thats it. I need 3-4 grand and another couple of months to finish it off nice.

 

:clover: :wootjump:

 

That's really about it. Then its a car I can drive.

DO NOT GO TO DRIVELINE SERVICES!!!!

 

Hardy spicer (egale farm) are the guys to go too.

Oh yes. I can't wait to see a video of this moving

  • Author

Cheers.

 

Tail shaft fits nicely. I also noticed I had the leading brake shoe in the back on both sides so I swapped that around to be correct.

 

I had a good look at the handbrake cables and I think I need a centre front cable that's a little bit longer than the one I have, by my calculation about 45-50mm would be ideal. Making a total length of 337mm being about perfect. If anyone reading this has one lying around please measure it, I need to find one longer than mine.

 

20150313_163522_zps4bbh86wg.jpg

20150313_163505_zpsu1zrmpys.jpg

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

  • Author

Cheers Dave.

 

I'm getting excited, I need to pop the motor out, weld in a some lugs for the fuel lines and touch up a couple spots with a hammer, and do the sump mod, and then I can put oil in the motor and box and look at purchasing an ecu for her.

 

Ill need Justin to come back soon as I need his help with the gauges and the lights. Also he has had my idle control manifold made for me, and I'm dying to commission it and make sure it will fit and connect where I want it.

 

I also need the sheet metal guy to rock up and grab the templates for my bonnet cap and airbox designs.

 

I realised I've never test fitted a sway bar under the car either at the rear so I will be doing that next as well. I wonder if I should have the thicker white line one or the stock one. I wonder if the stock one will control the bigger heavier diff? Might take some testing to see.

 

I also need the headers fixed and the wideband bung fitted.

 

Parts to find:

 

Lock bars and locks for the doors.

Longer centre handbrake cable - 330mm ish.

Rear demister switch.

Pair of rear bolt on flares.

 

20150303_145927_zpssugbjxpb.jpg

Coming along nicely.

looking forward to seeing this thing going, should be a torque monster. :yes:

  • Author

Thanks Chris. I pray its a torque monster when its done. I've kind of strategised towards that end, but you never know till you try and tune it exactly how it will run. ;)

 

For me that's the great excitement about it, because I've spent so long working towards it, and for packaging reasons nobody can fit manifolds like mine to a stock 2azfe. Its really exciting wondering if and how it will perform. :osama:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.