Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke11 Beams

Featured Replies

Ahh right, mine is auto though so I think its sucking a lot more than it should be!

  • Replies 373
  • Views 776.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Stu- It's funny how ya go looking for one thing only to find another. I put mine on the first time only to find the drivers side rail had some serious rust coming through. I spoke to the engineer abo

  • Just get an 86 Quaife rack... Got a TRD one sitting on the shelf :) No need to shorten it... you will remember to not turn to much haha.

  • you could get away with buying a mandrel donut or two to make that bend a bit tidier, would give you a nice radius rather than flats.   good onya for giving it a go though.

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeah could be the problem. What diff ratio do you have??? Might be revving to high compared to standard too. I think standard Altezza ratio is 4.33:1

I'm thinking about putting a ke20 fuel tank in Luke.. bolts in, and is 35L... looks like a good upgrade, although I don't know if i can be bothered finding one hahaha.

  • Author

Upgrade??? The one out of the 11 you sold me is just as big if not bigger ( I think ) will be filling it up tomorrow arvo so I'll let you know

I'm thinking about putting a ke20 fuel tank in Luke.. bolts in, and is 35L... looks like a good upgrade, although I don't know if i can be bothered finding one hahaha.

Aren't ke1X tanks 35L anyway Jordain??

Mine is 35L from memory, maybe mine is a ke20 tank.

I thought Ke10's where 25L? They are pretty small dude, whatever your tank is I've got 2 of them so assume they are ke10 tanks. KE20's go to the top of the parcel shelf in a ke10

  • Author

Autofill - far out, I need to double check my s&$t before posting willy nearly... Could of sworn I read somewhere they were 1600+?????

Oh well another correction to my memory bank :)

 

Jordy I reckon mine is about 35L but it def don't go all the way to the parcel shelf

amazed at this project its making me want to just do mine but yeah i talk to jordain alot and I'm thinking of running basically the same setup as you guys because u guys have done all the hard work and its what i was aiming for anyway but i will be putting a 4age with a twin carby setup.

oh well man keep up the good work show be a beast when its all done. I'm jealous of ur welding skills wish i could weld. it will make my life so much eaiser.

 

Ryan

Hi Jordain and Drift Freak. My motor is currently in the car but because the intake is huge I'm looking to put on a set of ITB's.

 

Can you guys please assist me with fabricating a adaptor to fit 45-50mm ITB's.

  • Author

Rollabeams - I bought a manifold of CelicaRA45 from Toymods, $650 delivered I think it was. Its is tad expensive but makes life so much easier. His email is [email protected] if ya need to get hold of him.

  • Author

Well my fuel system is now complete :) as described earlier I'm using Aeroflow gear. I have run the 3/8" pressure line & 5/16" return line under the car and up into the engine bay where it terminates back to braided line using -6AN fittings. I opted for an Aeroflow inline 50 micron re-usable filter to simplify things. The original fuel line diameter is 4.9mm and the 3/8" is 7.2mm so a reasonable upgrade in flow diameter.

 

Now I need to flush my tank and wire in the battery tomorrow arvo and she should fire into life. I haven't wired the dash in yet but the software that comes with the ECU will allow me to monitor everything in real time anyway. Fingers crossed all the checks prove to be good and I might have a video for all you peeps by the weekend.

 

Will get some better photos of the under carraige fuel line layout tomorrow in the light and of the engine bay too :)

 

post-10705-0-18176900-1344428518_thumb.jpg post-10705-0-90985100-1344428575_thumb.jpg post-10705-0-94670900-1344428657_thumb.jpg

What camber tops are they? They look to actually fit unlike mine haha

  • Author

Jono.C - they are Otomoto tops machine down to fit in the 10 strut tower and drilled to the 10 bolt pattern, they fit well but don't allow for enough camber adjustment at the moment hence why Jordain and I had to cold bend our struts.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.