Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Off-Topic Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 392.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You don't have to know it all, that's what the training is for. Know-it-alls are usually smartasses who don't actually know much at all, so they don't get hired. I think you're better off not being on

  • ...

  • Just bought my son a bottle of 18yo chivas regal, gave it to him and he didnt care but i guess its because he turnned one today and has no idea what it is haha. Ill be sharing it with him on his 18th

Posted Images

I find the "forensic" thing so cool/ weird. Did they just call you up and say is your car blue? haha

 

But seriously wouldn't it be easy to find ei look the dudes name, find vin number. Then just search if that vin numbers still rego'd.

Or is the system not that advanced. Assuming its still on the road.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Yeah I wouldnt think it'd be that hard to find a blue KE70. Though its been a while, maybe they don't have a rego number. No blue KE70s registered to persons of interest? I always wondered how hard it'd be to track a car down. I suppose if they were smart it is now a cube that has been recycled into pool fencing.

...I suppose if they were smart it is now a cube that has been recycled into pool fencing.

Thats a bad play on words. It was once something that took a young life away and now its something else that'll stop a young life from being taken away.

:/

Hmmm leaving my iPhone comfort zone as I bought an android should be interesting. I wonder if my next post will be in WMMH or WGMG??

didnt they catch the dude that abducted/murdered Daniel Morcombe?

 

Seems bizare that they are still (privately) investigating?

These wheels were produced in Italy 2 years before Hayashi Streets were produced.

 

de_tomaso_mangusta_babe.jpeg

 

I wanna hear the excuses for why Hayashis arent 'fakes' like Rotas and Koyas.

 

Also: This is a fake wheel.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

These wheels were produced in Italy 2 years before Hayashi Streets were produced.

 

de_tomaso_mangusta_babe.jpeg

 

I wanna hear the excuses for why Hayashis arent 'fakes' like Rotas and Koyas.

 

Also: This is a fake wheel.

 

Other than your tek's Reed, Chinese copy wheels don't come in real world sizes.

Edited by kickn5k

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Almost finished my terrible rust repair, went to Autobahn to get paint, $35 for a 300g pressure pack... far out brussel sprout.

Edited by rian

Almost finished my terrible rust repair, went to Autobahn to get paint, $35 for a 300g pressure pack... far out brussel sprout.

Custom mix 2-pack ?

  • Author

Just acrylic, but it had to be mixed up.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.