Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

Featured Replies

Thongs, singlets an farkin bbq scrapers for paint stripping. Straya m8

 

post-7096-0-63470300-1385820247_thumb.jpg

 

Where's the beers?

  • Replies 722
  • Views 942k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello?

  • LittleRedSpirit
    LittleRedSpirit

    Patrick ʞ©$ɟing Swayze.   I think you should call it the Swayze express in honour of Trailer park boys season 7. :wootjump:

  • I think it looks mad. Who cares what anyone else thinks man, in the end it's your car. I can't wait to see track vids of this monster!   Keep it up man!

Posted Images

  • Author

Haha I'm a recovering alcoholic, havent had a drink in 89 days now, my mate was on the rums but

  • Author

Lots of body work been goin down on this rig over the weekend. Still undecided on what color to paint the outside but it will be a solid to keep costs down. Interior cage and 'tub' will be painted white

Haha I'm a recovering alcoholic, havent had a drink in 89 days now

 

Solid effort. Save money on beer; spend it on cars.

Paint her white also and use vinyl wrap designs to break up the paint

  • Author

Some random pics

 

post-7096-0-75006400-1386324801_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-75584400-1386324830_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-10703700-1386324892_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-42703700-1386324966_thumb.jpg

  • Author

post-7096-0-16368300-1386385163_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-66761400-1386385221_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-47735400-1386385310_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-55388700-1386385397_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
post-7096-0-63311900-1387795287_thumb.jpg

Looking good. What are your plans for the back of the cab? Modify something from another ute??

  • Author

cuttin a few corners to get this thing done quicker.. by that i mean I'm using a stick welder cause i can't afford mig gas haha. hopefully borrow a mates plasma cutter to cut out the hole for the rear window on the weekend, then trailer it to his place to get the roll cage done :)

 

 

post-7096-0-65407700-1387971723_thumb.jpg

  • Author

been hittin this thing up with a stick welder, anything to get it done quicker !!

 

post-7096-0-56545100-1388643031_thumb.jpg

  • Author

and yes theyre my jack cans lol, have court again on monday going in for sentencing so yous probably wont see me around for a few months or a year or what evs

 

post-7096-0-06674300-1388643335_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-48587400-1388643345_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-98813200-1388643355_thumb.jpg

Edited by dbr11k

Just read through this whole thread, and I gotta say, it feels like I've just sat through one big, emotional, 3 hour movie.

I admire the amount of work you've put into this thing, it's truly one of the most insane e7 builds I've ever seen.

Hope things work out in your favour bud!

  • Author

thanks mate !!

 

got a fair bit done one this today, anything to take my mind of court on monday, shaved the door handles and locks, fiberglassed the gutters and started smoothing out all my metal work with fiberglass reinforced bog, really starting to take its shape now :)

 

 

some random happy snaps taken over the past few days

 

 

post-7096-0-58599600-1388830683_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-72613000-1388830773_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-11910000-1388830876_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-70100000-1388831800_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-79674500-1388831756_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-18198700-1388831032_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-62520400-1388831361_thumb.jpg

 

thinking I'm gunna cut the flare out and move it forward a couple of inches so i can run crazy caster, not sure if i could be bother but really lol

 

post-7096-0-00244900-1388831916_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.