4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

oh it's also probably worth a mention, new turbo rocked up a month ago.. cleaned out all the lines to make sure that wasn't the problem.. fitting as many gauges as I can before starting the thing again

post-7096-0-32062500-1367462806_thumb.jpg

Oil pressure gauge is a must!

Just got my head around the oiling issue with that banger 4agte. Would be awesome to get them together for some tandem action.

Diggin the ute idea! ????

Members dont see this ad

thanks man! yeah tandems are definitely in order.. I don't stuff around with body work so this should be done in a month tops, then if in haven't got it finished by tax time I'm paying someone to work on it for me..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for those that already know and those who don't.

I'm unsure what is going to happen wiith the corolla.

don't know if his old man is going to keep it or sell it

but dion has been locked up and no one can give me an answer as to how long for.

but guessing with him having previous time its not going to be soon which is ʞ©$ɟed.

i do know that he had started trying to sell it/parts last week but i don't know what of it has been sold if any has.

if anyone that doesnt have him on facebook would like anything i will try and get a hold of his old man to see what is going on with it if i can.

for those that already know and those who don't.

I'm unsure what is going to happen wiith the corolla.

don't know if his old man is going to keep it or sell it

but dion has been locked up and no one can give me an answer as to how long for.

but guessing with him having previous time its not going to be soon which is ʞ©$ɟed.

i do know that he had started trying to sell it/parts last week but i don't know what of it has been sold if any has.

if anyone that doesnt have him on facebook would like anything i will try and get a hold of his old man to see what is going on with it if i can.

Bugger that's bad news! I was enjoying following this thread..

not to sure really. i know a month or two ago someone let loose on the towns mainstreet leaving massive skid marks everywhere and he put a picture up he took of it and was saying hes getting the blame for it now so possibly that and a whole heap of other shit his ex has being blamming on him.

dunno for sure just guessing.

no one can give me a proper answer atm