4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

new shoes lookin good, bought tyres yesterday and they were on my door step this morning, pretty fats delivery considering sydney is 5 hours from here :cool: also bought some longer lug nuts, and some new wheel studs cause the old ones are stretched to buggery.

post-7096-0-69059000-1331883732_thumb.jpg

post-7096-0-96706900-1331887544_thumb.jpg

Edited by dbr11k

anyone know of a flat front end for sale let me know please, i have quads waiting :cool: need to get the new front end on so i can start re painting the car and than attack it with decals.

post-7096-0-47498400-1331942408_thumb.jpg

also just a cool pic that my missus took lol

post-7096-0-25830400-1331942478_thumb.jpg

Edited by dbr11k

ive found one just waiting on a shipping quote, and thanks mate its good to finally do somethin with it.

nope it didnt have black tail lights, the guy i bought it off said he didnt know what the diff is but it feels like an lsd.. i hopped in it for a test drive and did a skid on the spot and it busted out one wheel straight away, all the way to 3rd gear lol..

yea it turned out to be an auto ratio standard ae71 diff, but i've got the t series sitting here, just need to press some bearings on and waiting for it to be welded at work.. this is just going to be a track car but one day i might see if i can get her engineered, eventually this will have a snail on the side of it along with heaps of body mods, side exhaust etc. yea i used to own one the same color as kproln but mine was a 16v with quads.

drained the fuel out this arvo because its had a full tank for about.. well i don't know, but ive owned this thing for 8 months so go figure.

post-7096-0-87951800-1332056011_thumb.jpg

so i went into a professional shop to get a qoute for decals today, cause i was bored.. i showed the guy a pic of beau yates hypertune ae86 to give him a rough idea of the design i was after.. it took all my effort not to pull a face when he said AROUND $2500 !!! so i think the decals can wait till after i'm finished sorting the more important things out like handling and brakes.. and i might just see if i can make something up my self and use my mates vynil laser cutter.