November 29, 201114 yr comment_568713 i'm another that has to pull the pin on this for 2012, i've got selections for the finnish baseball world cup the same weekend. so i'll be spending my time in sunny canberra :( FML Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_568834 i'm still keen as hell. count me in for most of it. might not be able to do monday. Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_568920 Sorry guys, the girls and I are out for this one. I'd probably just suck all your headlights out in the ol 55 anyway ;) Report
November 30, 201114 yr Author comment_568924 hahahaha i don't think the roads are wide enough for the 55. also guys i need to know if your bringing friends etc etc along. ill msg everyone tomorrow for payment etc etc Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_568935 As mentioned, if it were the weekend before I'd be all in but I have work commitments, so no can do. Looks like its gonna be a n00bfest next year :P Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_568981 I might just join you guys for the drive up on that said thursday and head home the same night... Report
December 3, 201114 yr Author comment_569473 I'm going to book 20 spots on monday. ill let you guys know how it goes. Report
December 3, 201114 yr comment_569478 Looks like its gonna be a n00bfest next year :P Why? Because someone else has stepped up to organise it? Mightn't be quite as well organised as Jared and Melanie's show, but some slack please? Report
December 3, 201114 yr comment_569529 Why? Because someone else has stepped up to organise it? Mightn't be quite as well organised as Jared and Melanie's show, but some slack please? Slack is given! :yes: A new organiser just means a different experience, let's leave 'better' or 'worse' as an opinion only & keep it to yourselves. Just personally, as long as there's the GOR & other Rollas around, the rest really doesn't matter to me. :) its better than no gor 2012 kents! cheers slo-030 You're doing a much better job than I could man, great stuff! :y: Report
December 3, 201114 yr comment_569536 keep it together ladies, uneventful first world issue :P can't wait for next month =D Report
December 4, 201114 yr comment_569608 And just to clarify things, by n00bfest, I meant that the majority of the veterans of the GORC wont be able to attend. Not in any way was I disrespecting the organisation of the event. Ryan, you need a chill pill bro! Report
December 5, 201114 yr comment_569840 i should be in for this havent missed one yet, and need some old skoolers there lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now