Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

When did you get this? And how? And when? And off who? And how? And does it go? And other questions and stuff?

Sorry Rian missed that one. Got it today, sorted it out over the weekend. Bought it without looking at it as I needed a car asap and was sick of people getting to them before me.

Off a guy on the Gold Coast. It goes very well, the box is a bit dicky but works. Conversion is otherwise VERY clean. I probably paid a bit too much but I didnt have time to piss around.

It needs a lot of cosmetic love. But nothing I can't handle. Oh there is very little rust too. The wheel well which I may cut out and a 20c piece size in the roof which is only surface so far.

Has had a knock in the rear left which has rippled the rear quarter. Dunno whether to fix it or keep it a bit rough and fun.

Even the slant front is growing on me... :blinks:

Edited by blzbub666

This will be flat front asap. With my chrome bars and lip.

This weekend will be:

Steering wheel, the 'drift' one is too in your face.

Put my teks on so I can sell the superlites (PM if interested) , will bash the guards out this week.

Front lip.

And I know I just got done for them but my seats (with baggy covers). That drivers seat is killing my back and Ive only driven it for 2 hours.