Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

So the front suspension is totally screwed. I couldnt really tell as the rear was just as bad.

But now I have my good gear in the rear the front feels like a wet sponge.

Brakes are OK, but I'm sure the strut inserts are useless.

Got some good front suss/brakes gear you wanna swap for a green ke70?

love swaps. :happy:

Swap me some good shit then cus, fish tank?

What's the go with having springs wound to suit XT130 struts, why can't you just use XT130 springs with the XT130 upper spring seat?

But seriously, if you have to get new shocks and springs, you may as well build adjustable coilovers out of the XT130 setup. That's what I'd do anyway.

Also was your car engineered with the 4AGE engine using the standard KE70 suspension and brakes?

Edited by rianwest

What's the go with having springs wound to suit XT130 struts, why can't you just use XT130 springs with the XT130 upper spring seat?

But seriously, if you have to get new shocks and springs, you may as well build adjustable coilovers out of the XT130 setup. That's what I'd do anyway.

Also was your car engineered with the 4AGE engine using the standard KE70 suspension and brakes?

The fact that an XT130 spring wont fit into a *E7* strut tower. So a spring can be wound the same diameter as the *E7* spring. Then the last coil or 2 is increased in diameter to suit the XT130 lower seat.

Thats the best way to go. $300 gets you a HSD kit with Everything you need. All I found was that the spring top hat needs to be drilled out to suit the diameter of the shocker. All of them just come with an 8mm hole. Then you can adjust the height to what ever you want. and change the rate of the springs easy as.

Edited by SLO-030

also when i got my 4age mod plated, my guy didnt even care about the brakes or suspension.

1.3L n/a to 1.6L n/a.

no big deal, same brakes as the 1.6L 4ac remember.

all depends on the individual though.

ive recently been speakign with the guy from "modplates.com.au", randall his name is.

sent back and forwards about 10emails asking questions etc, nice guy. id recommend him.