Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

The central took ages as everything was tangled, then I couldnt get the rears to work properly, got the shits, an actuator broke so now its 2 door central. (for now).

Stereo all wired and cranked first try. Too knackered to finish it off, will put the interior back together tomorrow.

IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

Its not the prettiest but a lot better than my last attempt.

Time for a beer methinks.

Members dont see this ad

Crc/grease up all of the lock mechanism and make sure they're smooth. You'll burn out actuators pretty quick otherwise.

I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.

It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

Its all wired up so I can jam some in but really I only ever need them for my own door mostly.

And really guys, racial stereotyping? At least give me shit for being a Kiwi. A cheap kiwi, that sub box cost me 10 bucks.

MORE MONEY FOR BEER

Oh and cheers abbot. :y:

Edited by blzbub666
  • Upvote 2

Stereo in and done, sounds the goods, just need to tune it properly for fully sick doof doof uleh.

So my tacho dash is in but the tacho doesnt work.

How hard is it to wire it up, similar to installing an aftermarket one?

Also lost my volt meter gauge mount so chucked it in dash where the lighter went. (found mount 5 minutes after mounting).

Also.... LED ALL THE THINGS! Got a bunch of blue ones for the dash/voltmeter too.

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

Haters gonna hate :D