Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

I thought this was spotted - not have you spotted?

I keep spotting a little yellow KE70 flat front in Crafers. I went up to Mount Lofty last night thinking you would follow but you waited for me at the bottom again. Sorry I didn't stop I had to pick up the lady :P

There's a pretty beaten up ke25 on Glynburn Rd, near Kensington Gardens. Don't know if it's anyone on here's but if it isn't, someone should pick it up as a project :P

spotted that KE25 today, pulled over and had a sus...

pretty beaten up yes indeed... looks like its being used as a work hack...

left a note... hopefully I can save it from its hard life lol...

post-1732-1250054500_thumb.jpg

Spotted Mystic today on south road was following him for bout 10 mins and then spotted a white ke70 on marion road and gave him a nod

was transporting parentals around for a shopping trip. guessing you were the white e7 with mags behind me then? if so, spotted you turning off of marion rd bit later on

Yeh it's the Toyoglide. I kinda want it. Would love to have a 2spd Toyoglide 10 or 11. I always want what I don't have. :y:

lol me lil bro pionted me to this... :) luvin the stealth camera attack, that would be me! :P lol nice pics! thanks..addin em to my albumn now :wink:

Chobis, ur slow011 is overrated.. kinda ironic..it's exactly how i want my 10 to look... not sure if it was urs but i saw the exact same spec a year back with a lil asian chicky drivin... & i wanted one ever since... this ones a keeper for ever! lol

swap ya the toyoglide for a manny trans if ya want... lol

what kinda wheels ya got on?? i've been looking every where for a set of 14" steelies... & yes definately walling soon.

cheers fellas!

Edited by KeRoLLin

Chobis, ur slow011 is overrated..

from 30 feet maybe :y:

Chobis, ur slow011 is overrated.. kinda ironic..it's exactly how i want my 10 to look... not sure if it was urs but i saw the exact same spec a year back with a lil asian chicky drivin... & i wanted one ever since... this ones a keeper for ever! lol

Nope that wasn't mine, belonged to a fella by the name of Matt and that was his gf you would have seen driving it. That car got defected for being too low and I don't think it has seen the road since.

swap ya the toyoglide for a manny trans if ya want... lol

No no...... I wasn't talking about swapping.... I want both cars. :wink:

what kinda wheels ya got on?? i've been looking every where for a set of 14" steelies... & yes definately walling soon.

Not too sure what they are off, but they are later model steelies modified to fit the Rolla stud pattern. I like the look of the 14's on there.... just fills the guards a bit better. Got me some scrubbin issues though. Yep, you defo need some walls. Just don't do it on brand new tyres. They seem to bugger up more quickly on brand new tyres.

Also, I saw a brown 70/71 on Pulteney Street this morning trying to turn into Bob Jane and holding up traffic at about 8:40am. :)