Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

havnt actually spotted any rollas this wkend YET.

but I'm here on another matter, back on page 136 Chobis spotted me down at seacliff.

i was shocked and horrified at the state of my wags in the picks he took.

so i sorted that out this morning, even took it back to the same location to take the picks :dance:

(please disregard picks from post on 136, i am very ashamed)

p9190591.th.jpg

p9190592.th.jpg

cheers, Scott.

Edited by PMP020

but I'm here on another matter, back on page 136 Chobis spotted me down at seacliff.

i was shocked and horrified at the state of my wags in the picks he took.

so i sorted that out this morning, even took it back to the same location to take the picks :dance:

(please disregard picks from post on 136, i am very ashamed)

Bahahaha......... sorry man I didn't intend to cause you any grief. I was just so happy to finally see the Wagz up close and personal.

Saw a couple rolla's on the Gazzanats cruise tonight...... couple of Esev's and then saw a 35/55 coupe rollin' Hindley. Don't remember much about it though cos I'd had a few Beams to warm me up by then. Wasn't driving of course. :cool:

Spotted Nickyboy rumbling through col light gardens less than 5 minutes ago. Unless it was my old 20 with chrome hubcaps and whitewalls???

most prob woulda been me, i live in those burbs :jamie: the rumble is not a good thing haha

EDIT: where were u? i was flexing home to put my car under shelter

Edited by nickyboy

Just spotted a dark brown? KE70 slant front with locker and sacked in the rear attempting to do donuts in Modbury Lawn Bowls carpark.

If you're on here good driving lol, KE70s are so easy to rings in and you still failed lol.

btw cops do frequently visit that carpark as many many cars do skids there and they do regularly get caught.

Cheers, Ben.