69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

New wheel rocked up. 340mm. Not 100% sold on it but better than stock. I thought i'd be flatter than it is and the white stripe in the middle isn't my cup of tea.

Not sure whether i'll keep it, put it on the Celica or Get a Nardi Classic instead.

RC.jpg

^ Bingo. (I was halfway through removing the rear mounts)

But yes! Went to my mates place today and whore'd some more parts. There's a fecked Ke10 there, crashed and knackered as hell. He only used it to smash into things and jump.

Mind you it's number 325XX which is far earlier than any other i've seen on this site?

Removed the pedalbox from inside and clutch cable and then turned it over with a tractor

Then i noticed the diff, K-mac 17mm rear ke10 swaybar kit! full mounts and all with good condition rubbers etc. Fcking stoked as!!!

Then set about removing the tailshaft, box x-member, handbrake cables and a few other pieces to get my manual conversion done, only need a few more little pieces which i'll get next week.

But i now have a rear swaybar. Yaaay!

IMAG0845.jpg

IMAG0849.jpg

So i got a couple of photo's today. Sorry they're pretty shit and also it's upside down.. (lolfail)

But hopefully you can understand how it goes together, where the block of wood is where the diff would be. It seems the same as a Ta22 rear swaybar to me except for the added little pivot arms on the holes where it'd usually bolt to the car..

So they connect to that angle-iron ish bracket which sits under the boot floor, and then a big thick plate is bolted to each side from the top side of the boot floor.

If you can get what i mean? Would be easier to take photo's in the car

(Just imagine the first photo up the other way)

IMAG0866.jpg

IMAG0867.jpg

where do you get a huge mirror like the one in the pic you posted, I got a broadway mirror but that is huge

i found them called panoramic mirror, mate.

and yeah popular on honda sites.

a mate here in town has one. i actually like it, to use, but i don't think i'd buy one

and 65 bucks is cheap mate.!