Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

Any more happening here man??

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

  • Author

Waiting on surge tank and a couple of random bits.

Uni finishes Monday so shit will get done fast after that.

uni students an ksevs go together like....cocks and gym socks...theres heaps of them cruising round here and theyve got no idea what theyve got lol

uni students an ksevs go together like....cocks and gym socks...theres heaps of them cruising round here and theyve got no idea what theyve got lol

 

I'm sure they know what they've got...

 

a shitty car :D

its pronounced "econobox"

its pronounced "econobox"

 

It's pronounced "awesomebox" ;)

  • Author

I LIKE KE70s DON'T CALL THEM SHIT!!! haha

I call it a AE86 in disguise, Which it is basically.

Or "Le Box"

 

So a mate said he could weld up my coilovers.

Stoked!

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Yummy, I like coilovers hahah.

  • Author

My eGay surge tank arrived and I'm very impressed with it.

Made by some guy in Brissy too.

 

2012-06-19_12-13-16_56.jpg

Those welds are pretty awesome

  • Author

Would that fit inside the spare wheel well with a lid over it?

 

Yeah looks like it will be fine. Its a 100mm3if If you want to check yourself.

He does custom ones as well so he could do a different size, etc.. if you want.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.