Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

ITB's and stacks are better... :P

 

Better get into Matsuri quick dudes. Not too many spots left!!!

ITB's and stacks are better... :P

 

Yeah but boost is way better again!!

Damn you, Stu! hahaha

 

They might like the look of an airbox but they will LOVE the sound of ITB'S!!!

Kidding man, the cops aren't really that bad down here so I have no idea what it's like having to think about them...to an extent..

  • Author

If you have a pod filter of some kind, they will put there entire body weight on it and shake.

If it moves at all they will defect you for it being "not secured properly"...lol

 

They don't even look at air-box's.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

God..They sound like they're pretty antsy up there hey. Pretty stoked on how leniant they are on that stuff down here. It's mainly just paddywagons etc, not many highway patrols...But when the highway boys come out, they do enjoy giving you a serving and sending you home broke...

  • Author

Dash be gone!

 

2012-07-07_17-30-01_103.jpg

 

Will sort out the hyrdo-clutch setup in the next few days.

Fuel system is fully done and wired as of this morning.

 

I can see the light!

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

You call that gone? Hahaha. Mine is literally non existant.

Looking good though man progress is great.

Is it just me or is your seat uber close to your steering wheel?

Is it just me or is your seat uber close to your steering wheel?

No your right it is close, don't think the column is bolted in though.

^Ahh I was wondering why it looked so weird

Damn I wish I didn't pull my dash out lol, soooo much work trying to get the wrx one too fit :(

  • Author

Damn I wish I didn't pull my dash out lol, soooo much work trying to get the wrx one too fit :(

 

Just build a NASCAR style metal one if its track only. I'm keeping mine cause I'm gunna rego it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.